Yet another Phoenix Suns Blog

Nash

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've decided to further fuel my incurable addiction to Suns basketball by starting my own blog. The past few months, I've been spending an insane amount of time reading about the Suns and the NBA in general, so I decided to start blogging.

I'm a huge fan of Cincinnati Bearcats basketball as well and so I will be following and writing on NCAA basketball too.

I request all you guys to visit the blog and leave your comments
http://sunsonfire.blogspot.com/

I know a lot of you guys are/were professional sportswriters, so it would be great to hear your suggestions and have your support.

Lastly, this is my first time blogging...so go easy on me ;)

Thank you!

OP
OP
Nash

Nash

Reaction score
wow! No love for a fellow board member with a new blog?
hmm... I guess I need to work on making it better.

Anyway, I wrote up a preview for tonight's game against the Kings. Hope you guys read it..
http://sunsonfire.blogspot.com/

mribnik

Reaction score
I like the layout, it's nice and simple and easy to read. It'd be nice if you could find a way to add some purple in there though. Nothing dramatic..

OP
OP
Nash

Nash

Reaction score
I like the layout, it's nice and simple and easy to read. It'd be nice if you could find a way to add some purple in there though. Nothing dramatic..

Yes Sir. I'm working on incorporating the Suns logo and colors without cluttering the layout.

Thanks for reading and providing your input.
much appreciated.
:D

OP
OP
Nash

Nash

Reaction score
Let me get this straight. The ball is sticky when dry and slick when wet. Okay, what's it good for... maybe it worked well in the laboratory? :)

heehee, yeah..thats weird. Kerr and the TNT guy (doug collins or someone) discussed the fact that the complaints are from both ends of the spectrum and joked that the league should modify the ball to make it BAD in ONE aspect and work on an arrangement to fix that.
What I'm wondering is - the old freakin ball was ok in all aspects...why the f change it?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a sidenote about the Jason Kidd remark saying the ball sticks to the rim. I guess he means the ball sticks between the rim and the backboard or on the back pedal of the rim... because I have never seen a basketball stick anywhere else on the rim.

That would be scary if this new ball does new tricks.

OP
OP
Nash

Nash

Reaction score
Around the league - Tuesday

Kerr's Pacific Division prediction,
Hinrich's contract situation,
Arroyo Bobbleheads, Darko fly-swatters,
Toronto's plan - 100 shots per game

Staff online

Forum statistics