Yessssssssss!!!!!

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
It is amazing that Diaw, Nash, Bell, and Tim all hit big game winning shots in this series. Now THAT is a dangerous versatile team.

*edit by this series I mean playoffs hopefully that was easy to figure out

Last edited:

gdiddy

Registered
Reaction score
During the pregame and halftime show, Chuck, Kenny and even Reggie all made it seem like Dallas had no opponent in this series. That Dallas did their job by defeating San Antonio. In fact, Dallas should simply wait on the sidelines until either Detroit or Miami wins because there's really no point in playing Phoenix.

Seems like nobody wants to ackowledge that the Suns even exist in the postseason, let alone are playing in the WCF. It is absolutely mind-boggling.

jibikao

Reaction score
When is Marions' turn? hehe

Marion had a good game. Not terribly great but good. He needs to do better job at boxing out Dirk. He always thinks about grabbing the rebound first before boxing out the guy first.

Marion did have a great dunk in the end with Nash.

This team won't quit!

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
gdiddy said:
During the pregame and halftime show, Chuck, Kenny and even Reggie all made it seem like Dallas had no opponent in this series. That Dallas did their job by defeating San Antonio. In fact, Dallas should simply wait on the sidelines until either Detroit or Miami wins because there's really no point in playing Phoenix.

Seems like nobody wants to ackowledge that the Suns even exist in the postseason, let alone are playing in the WCF. It is absolutely mind-boggling.

Ive been watching TV and listening to the radio and it is mind boggling the credit the Suns do not get

jibikao

Reaction score
gdiddy said:

Keep disrespecting us. Mavs still haven't got the monkey off their backs. :D

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
jibikao said:

Marion had a good game. Not terribly great but good. He needs to do better job at boxing out Dirk. He always thinks about grabbing the rebound first before boxing out the guy first.

This team won't quit!

He had 24 pts and 12 rebounds which is a little higher then his season average. If he can do that consistently its good enough.

Its just too bad LB was just horrid this game but we'll need him next game because I doubt Raja will be available

jibikao

Reaction score
Evil Ash said:
He had 24 pts and 12 rebounds which is a little higher then his season average. If he can do that consistently its good enough.

Its just too bad LB was just horrid this game but we'll need him next game because I doubt Raja will be available

We missed quite a few FT for some reasons. LB missed twice in a row in late 3rd.

Marion can do better in this Mavs series because nobody can really guard him. How many fast break points did he have? He is too fast for Dirk to guard. He did have a good game like I said. I just wish we could have secured the board better. We had this game until we gave up rebounds after rebounds, which leads to easy 2pt or a +1 foul.

I don't think Raja is going to be ready but as history shows, we always have very bad game 2 anyway. I don't mind if we save up some eneryg. House needs to play better. Nash couldn't even rest 'cause House simply can't produce. It's just not his fault. When he plays now, the rest of the team doesn't know how to respond to him. Barbosa wants the ball and Diaw wants the ball. House's intensity level is just not on the same level as the starters and LB.

I took a sleeping pill tonight. :D

S_Nash

Funky Fresh
Reaction score
jibikao said:
House simply can't produce

I didn't get to watch the game, so forgive me if I'm missing something, but House finally gets minutes, has 6 points, 2 assists on better than 50% shooting and he needs to improve?

Is that laughable? Am I wrong in saying this?

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
S_Marbury said:
I didn't get to watch the game, so forgive me if I'm missing something, but House finally gets minutes, has 6 points, 2 assists on better than 50% shooting and he needs to improve?

So far House is not playing with the swagger he had, he is very streaky he made some shots but he made them struggling, when House is feeling it he is unstoppable

jibikao

Reaction score
S_Marbury said:
I didn't get to watch the game, so forgive me if I'm missing something, but House finally gets minutes. Has 6 points, 2 assists on better than 50% shooting and he needs to improve?

Well, from what I saw, he did have some points but when he was in, our offense didn't look good (defense was not better, not saying that Nash has better defense). Mavs got the lead and Nash couldn't rest in 3rd Q and came back in early 4th. It's not that he can or cannot produce, I think it's more that the rest of the team cannot respond that well with him. The flow of the game is awkward with him playing. There is a reason why he only plays 8min (or not playing at all in the past 5 games) when he used to play much more in regular season.

With Nash's health problem, House needs to play more.

PS: Now Raja is probably out for a week. House will need to play more and the same goes to James Jones. I don't think we'll see much of Kurt Thomas. KT is actually not that suitable in this series since Mavs has no great low post threat.

George O'Brien

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have no clue as whether KT is ready to play. I doubt it, but if he could he'd be a big help in dealing with guys driving the basket and cutting down on opponents getting offensive fouls.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
jibikao said:
Well, from what I saw, he did have some points but when he was in, our offense didn't look good (defense was not better, not saying that Nash has better defense). Mavs got the lead and Nash couldn't rest in 3rd Q and came back in early 4th. It's not that he can or cannot produce, I think it's more that the rest of the team cannot respond that well with him. The flow of the game is awkward with him playing. There is a reason why he only plays 8min (or not playing at all in the past 5 games) when he used to play much more in regular season.

With Nash's health problem, House needs to play more.

PS: Now Raja is probably out for a week. House will need to play more and the same goes to James Jones. I don't think we'll see much of Kurt Thomas. KT is actually not that suitable in this series since Mavs has no great low post threat.

The flow stopping was more a factor of LB's ineffectiveness then House's. I believe they had the same amount of points with House playing fewer minutes ... thats how bad LB was today.

He needs to bounce back in game 2

justAndy

Jolly Nihilist
Reaction score
,. ,cnn B>>E >eec. Drgo. yr oy.l glw Ydco jdabi.o pryaycrbo a ncyyn. xcyv
We will NEED Eddie House to step up. This changes rotations a little bit.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jibikao said:

This team won't quit!

Marion had one absolutely rabid game against the Mavs last year in the playoffs where he carried the team on his back. It was the first time I had seen Marion with that look in his eyes... that he was going to win the game by himself if he had too.

I would like to see Marion have another game like that against the Mavs in this series.

Also, I think the Suns can get much more out of Barbosa. I think that missed layup just before halftime hurt his confidence plus that one play where he was bumped out of bounds with no call.

I think Eddie House played a respectable game after sitting out so long in the playoffs. He is capble of winning a game with his shooting if he gets hot and he may prove helpful with Raja possibly out for a while and to help rest Nash.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Sorry to disappoint everyone, but when Eddie House was in, we made our comeback from 9 down at the start of the 4th.

cly2tw

Reaction score
Marion was absolutely huge in this game playing through that injury.

Both House and JJ were decent. We should have played them a bit more to rest Nash a bit longer. We weren't good at the end of the 3rd with Nash playing through the whole quarter tired. We were kind of lucky this time.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
<<snif, snif>> our little boy (all 6 foot eight of him) has grown up so fast!! <<snif, snif>>

:thumbup:

jibikao

Reaction score
DeAnna said:
Ah, that explains why your posts make more sense now.

j/k :D

If I didn't take the pill, I couldn't sleep. The excitement was just too huge. I thought we were going to lose it until Nash and Diaw sealed the game. This is why I chose not to watch any games after game 3. It's just too much for me and quite frankly, when I don't watch, Suns seem to win more. Yes, I am superstitious.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy_Player