• Yankees

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Indians

Votes: 22 68.8%

• Total voters

TheKid_1

Registered
Reaction score
Who wins? As much as I hate it, probably NY. However, they are probably facing the last team you want to see in a 5 game series with C.C. and Carmona...But go INDIANS!!
You must be registered for see images

One of the best sports movies ever by the way!!

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Off Topic

TBS just interviewed Lebron James who is at the Cle/NY game. The guy is wearing a Yankees hat. Craig Sager recited Lebron's favorite teams as the New York Yankees, Chicago Bulls, and Dallas Cowboys. :barf:Sager then accused him of being a front runner. I guess it doesn't really matter who his favorite teams are, but I lose respect for people when the are clearly bandwagon fans. It's obvious that he grew up in the 90's and latched on to the best teams of the decade. He needed a father to teach him to root for the hometown team among other things.

OK sorry, rant over.

Go Tribe! Man I hate the Yankees

boondockdrunk

Resident Drunkard
Reaction score
Ross Ohlendorf is coming in for the Yankees in the 5th inning. He was one of the players the D'backs traded to get Randy.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
I accidentally clicked Yankees instead of Indians and my mouse burst into flames!!!!!!!!

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Who wins? As much as I hate it, probably NY. However, they are probably facing the last team you want to see in a 5 game series with C.C. and Carmona...But go INDIANS!!
You must be registered for see images

One of the best sports movies ever by the way!!

Yes, and just like everything else in life they had to make a horrible part 2.

Pulp Fiction is so much better in my mind because they never tried or succeeded in making a sequel.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard