Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hearing the coaches calls is annoying, not innovative

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in. I'll be pulling for San Antonio, which means they are probably doomed, as my other alternate pro-league favorites have been the New Jersey Generals(USFL), the Arizona Hot Shots (AAFL), the San Francisco Demons(XFL), San Antonio Riders(WLAF), and the Jacksonville Sharks(WFL) have never won a title.
I'd say I was a Jonah for the NFL Cards but they haven't won it all since 1947, and I was born in '61 so whatever fan was born shortly after their win has to bear the Jonah mantle.
I really had a lot of fun going to Wranglers games. Some of those, I had to read the newspaper the next day so I could remember what happened. I was disappointed when the USFL went tits up.

Ok, I will jump on board the Brahmas train.

BRAHMAS *******! LET'S GOOOOOOOOO!

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I really had a lot of fun going to Wranglers games. Some of those, I had to read the newspaper the next day so I could remember what happened. I was disappointed when the USFL went tits up.

USFL starts in April hehe

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I think I'm all in with the Roughnecks.

The oil derrick on the helmet is nostalgic to my Houston Oilers fandom.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I'll watch track and field (e.g. diamond league/US or world championships) about a million times faster than an XFL game. Only way the XFL is watchable is if you bet on the games.

Track field is the bomb tho. Gets me through the offseason along with a little MLB, NHL and NBA.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll watch track and field (e.g. diamond league/US or world championships) about a million times faster than an XFL game. Only way the XFL is watchable is if you bet on the games.

Track field is the bomb tho. Gets me through the offseason along with a little MLB, NHL and NBA.
I watch all the track events that I can

Really enjoy the personal effort, underdogs winning and the records they set

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I'm all in with the Roughnecks.

The oil derrick on the helmet is nostalgic to my Houston Oilers fandom.
I did watch the 2nd half of the first game yesterday. It was close and entertaining.

Billy Bob

Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
I gave it a shot, game sucks and I cant get into it, I'm switching to Daytona 500 or the cold case files channel!

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I would like it a lot if they played with a bright colorful nerf football. That would be a blast. They should be the first to go high-tech and put a sensor in the ball, create an electronic field of some kind at the goal line and at every 1st down line, and have it register automatically if and when the ball crosses the line when in possession of a player. Surely they could do that by now. After all we do communicate with our space items on Mars and way out at the edge of our solar system.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
That last game was really good, that 3 point conversion and 4th and 15 onside try was cool too

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
McCarron looked bad considering the level of opponents.

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
Battle hawks Sea Dragons game was better than most of last years TNF games.

Battle hawks ratings for game one were higher than the two Blues games that weekend…. Combined.

The first STL home game is going to be a party

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
man...went online to select a team...
Vegas Vipers... yeah, that works.
so I went to the merch shop to order a jersey..... no jerseys, only t shirts and hoodies.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
PA, are you a Blues fan?
I don’t dislike them, but they’re not my favorite team. I grew up in the 60’s/70’s in upstate N.Y. We had a fancy antenna up on the roof & could catch Hockey Night in Canada very clearly. It was easy to fall in love with the Montreal Canadiens of that era, so I’m still a fan. Even though they currently stink lol. I just love to watch playoff hockey. Nothing more exciting than sudden death hockey playoffs.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Battle hawks Sea Dragons game was better than most of last years TNF games.

Battle hawks ratings for game one were higher than the two Blues games that weekend…. Combined.

The first STL home game is going to be a party
The games were a lot better than I thought they would be. The team that kind of caught my fancy was the DC team. Mostly due to their fans. They were rowdy and obviously having a blast and DC made a big comeback late. It reminded me of the old Wranglers games. It was as much a party as a football game.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
The games were a lot better than I thought they would be. The team that kind of caught my fancy was the DC team. Mostly due to their fans. They were rowdy and obviously having a blast and DC made a big comeback late. It reminded me of the old Wranglers games. It was as much a party as a football game.
I grew up in California so hockey just wasnt a thing. it was just what people in minnesota did to avoid boredom.
move to Phoenix and one day a buddy called me, has 4 tickets to the Phoenix Roadrunners and wants me and the ol'lady to double date.. so we go.
Two handed beers for 3 bucks... I mean holy crap, at the cards game it was like 6 bucks for a swallow of beer.. but at the hockey game beers were huge!

we were on the glass at the blue line.. the Roadrunners blocked a shot and kicked the puck up court...dude coming up the left passes it up to the right...guy on the right flips it all the way across the rink about 3 feet off the ice...next dude swings his stick like a bat....and scores!!... it was amazing...then the zamboni came out, and smeared the blood pool in front of us so it was about 10 feet across, lol.... I friggin love hockey

WiscoBird

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm in bit I don't understand having 3 Texas teams. I would understand for travel purposes but they have 3 teams on the coasts. Anyways, I need a Midwest team to root for so I'm in on the Battlehawks.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I won't set aside time in my day to watch but if I am home and nothing else is going on I will watch. Sort of the way I feel about baseball, I watch it but not a big deal if I go a week and miss games.

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
do NOT **** with the DC beer snake!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard