WR Wonderlic Scores

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
My daughter was on one of the Fiesta Bowl courts years ago. When they had the dinner with one of the teams she got to interact with some of the players. The team was at the time a football factory.

She asked them what they majored in? They all laughed and told her they majored in football. They asked her what her major was and when she told them they made fun of her for being smart.

Who was it recently that said " I ain't came here to play school"?

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I've seen enough tape now to say that Lamb is the best overall WR in this class. If the Cardinals really want a WR, then they'll listen to K1 & draft Lamb. But, there are so many ways the 1st round could play out for us. I do like Pittman in the 3rd should we go in another direction with our 1st pick. Pittman will have a really nice NFL career.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AJ Green scored a 10 on the wonderlic. Lets not overreact.

I was going to ask what Antonio Brown's score was. I googled it but can't find it. I can't imagine it was very high but for a couple of years there he was the best WR in the NFL.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Im all about Pittman Jr in the 3rd round. I think he is going to be a good NFL WR
When I look at that guy I do not see NFL receiver. Doesn’t have the body type not the athleticism. He reminds me of a less physically mature Michael Floyd

Reaction score
Probably someone who you may have banned recently. Childish behavior.

Nope. You need to re-read his post. He pretty much SPELLS it out for you. I understand why the person did what he did. It was nothing against Chris I believe.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Honest question...if the wonderlic is outdated or not a true measure of playing football, can it still be an indication of how someone may act in real life, with personal and professional choices?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think I can argue the pros and cons of standardize testing as well as modeling...what REALLY annoys me is disclosing the scores the players got on the Wonderlich test. I fell it is very wrong and unfair. Did we ever see a sportswriter say for example Terry Bradshaw had a bad game because his score was 10? Would you, who applied for a position and took the test like it posted on the Company newsletter the score you received. How about teachers reading the scores of tests to the whole class?

"We" can't even get Presidential candidates to disclose say their tax returns or college transcript. That's fine with me by the way...but we publish the Wonderlich scores...think about it.

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
...another thought

Are kickers required to take the Wonderlic test? I think I can share a sentence of 15 words that would be more effective.

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
...another thought

Are kickers required to take the Wonderlic test? I think I can share a sentence of 15 words that would be more effective.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
When I look at that guy I do not see NFL receiver. Doesn’t have the body type not the athleticism. He reminds me of a less physically mature Michael Floyd

See when I look at him I see what Michael Floyd was supposed to be. Big, physical dude that catches tons of first downs and then hits em deep down the sideline. Pittman is also smart, has an nfl pedigree, and is known as a hard worker. In the 3rd round I would definitley take a gamble on him, but I'm not sure he will be there. He is a prime example of a guy that will go a round later than normal because of the depth at WR this year. No way a guy like that makes it out of the 2nd round in most drafts...but this year he could slip to early 3rd.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some of you know what I do for a living. I haven't had a day off in a month.

Today I got through the day by taking some moments of escape here

And someone reported me for pasting too much of this article for you all to read and hopefully escape too.

So thank you to the person who Happily And Readily Reported Yesterday's article.

I am sure your open disagreement with the premise had nothing to do with the report
With the Paywall articles, there's a fine line between infringing on their copyrighted material and general info. We need to watch about posting too much info from a subscription piece.