WR Options.....

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
In this thread I want you to look at guys, but also post bio's on a guy you like that maybe nobody else has seen yet.

Jesper Horsted...Senior....Princeton University.

6'4" 225lbs

This kid has some talent but his greatest asset is his hustle. At the senior bowl he had a good week of practice and all the other WR's called him eddelman, due to his similar hustle and no quit attitude.
Horsted is a late rounder, or maybe even a UDFA we should look at. He wasnt a world beater and princeton didnt play top flight dfenses but the kids effort and smarts should help him transfer into the NFL

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Good thread. WR is obviously a big need this offseason.

Unfortunately I have nothing to contribute...

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
- Deebo Samuel, South Carolina
- Riley Ridley, Georgia
- J.J. Arcega-Whiteside, Stanford
- N'Keal Harry, Arizona State
- David Sills, West Virginia
- Terry McLaurin , Ohio State
- Jamarius Way, South Alabama
- Ventell Bryant, Temple
- Antione Wesley, Texas Tech
- Hakeem Butler, Iowa State
- Preston Williams, Colorado State
- James Gardner, Miami of Ohio

Ohcrap75

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
- Riley Ridley, Georgia
- Ventell Bryant, Temple

Hakeem Butler is the guy that I believe should be getting more hype. Extremely high upside. Reminds me of Kenny Golladay. Butler is a little more polished than KG was coming out.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Don't forget Marquise "Hollywood" Brown out of OU! I think he's the cousin of Antonio Brown

He's in the John-Brown mold of "Wow!" fast. He's a little under-sized, but he has good hands, runs good routes, and looks like he could maybe run a sub 4.4 40. If he's there at #33, Keim should be sprinting up to the podium to turn in our pick.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Don't forget Marquise "Hollywood" Brown out of OU! I think he's the cousin of Antonio Brown

He's in the John-Brown mold of "Wow!" fast. He's a little under-sized, but he has good hands, runs good routes, and looks like he could maybe run a sub 4.4 40. If he's there at #33, Keim should be sprinting up to the podium to turn in our pick.
What about a non-OU guy?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
-Deebo Samuel, South Carolina
- Riley Ridley, Georgia
- Ventell Bryant, Temple
Yes.

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score

I’d rather have Ceedee Lamb, but unfortunately he has to wait a year to enter the draft. I thought he was the best WR at OU.

I agree with another poster that Hakeem Butler would be a good get. Him or Lil’Jordan Humphrey. He’s a 6’4” 220 pound receiver that was one of the best receivers after the catch.

Unfortunately though, I think his draft stock shoots up after the combine.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
What about a non-OU guy?

Isn't it embarrassing how much I'm pimping OU guys this year man? wow. You guys must think I'm a total clown, but dammit, OU has a bunch of good offensive players coming out this year.

And so you're probably going to hate that OU has some O-lineman, some good ones, in this draft too (e.g. Cody Ford).

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Heard somebody describe him as the next Tyrell hill..just sayin’

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Isn't it embarrassing how much I'm pimping OU guys this year man? wow. You guys must think I'm a total clown, but dammit, OU has a bunch of good offensive players coming out this year.

And so you're probably going to hate that OU has some O-lineman, some good ones, in this draft too (e.g. Cody Ford).

Ceedee Lamb jumped out more to me than Hollywood on the team of midgets tbqhfwiw..

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

I agree!

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

I am not too much into Murray at QB due to all which could go wrong with him from various particulars but I remember watching OU to check out Mayfield and freaking Brown is what I came away with being in awe, such a big play waiting to happen and the boy can catch unlike others who are more meant for track than football... that guy is electric and would be the WR I would take first

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Give me (1) a 6-4 jump ball wizard who runs under 4.52 and (2) a smaller Velcro-handed 4.45 or better (more quick than fast) route runner who makes razor-like cuts - and (together with Fitz and CK) we've got a very interesting WR group.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
- Riley Ridley, Georgia
- Ventell Bryant, Temple

Under the radar K2 pupil. 3rd rounder?

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Arcega-Whiteside from Stanford is a beast. Would love to see him land with the Cards. Size, hands, fights for the ball, wins the battles.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson