Would You Trade?

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Josh Jones to the Cowboys, since they have a BIG need for a LT? Does Dallas have a CB that we could use, and if not, I guess we could use the draft pick, to trade to another team for a CB.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wouldn't trade Josh Jones for a #1 pick. Depth is a big concern, who steps in if either starting OT gets injured. Ford is a possibility but our interior OL is hobbled right now and two of them almost retired and still might.

If SK does trade him then he better get CB or interior ol help.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would trade him, if I thought we were close. We are only a borderline playoff team and not much better or worse than last year IMO.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
They have Kelvin Joseph who they drafted in the second round last year out of Kentucky, who is currently listed as 2nd string. Didn't do much last year as a rookie, but has good size at 6'2. Outside of that, nothing else looks that appealing (they won't trade Trevon Diggs, and he might be the most overrated player in the league anyway).

Nowhere near as valuable as Jones based on position, but maybe him + a decent pick?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
We have to remember that LT is considered by many to be the second most important position on the team. with only the QB rated higher.
LOL one good preseason game tweet and people are all excited. What a joke.

If you can get a third for Josh Jones you jump on it.

OP
OP
G

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Would You Trade-Part Two?
I live in NY, and Mims from the Jets wants to be traded. He's a WR who hasn't done much, but he's 6'3 and fast (4.3). And like Andy Isabella, he was drafted in Round Two. Would you trade him for AI?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I live in NY, and Mims from the Jets wants to be traded. He's a WR who hasn't done much, but he's 6'3 and fast (4.3). And like Andy Isabella, he was drafted in Round Two. Would you trade him for AI?
No… AI has been balling his ass off and showing signs. He epitomizes #birdcityfever

The mere suggestion should warrant a couple day ban….

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
No.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
He played well again tonight.

He wouldn't be the first OL miscast at a different position.
Played well against future insurance salesmen at a position where he’s blocked by a guy for at least the next two years.

If you can get a third or better for him you jump all over it.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Played well against future insurance salesmen at a position where he’s blocked by a guy for at least the next two years.

If you can get a third or better for him you jump all over it.

If you get Cody Ford for a 5th and can spin Jones for a 3rd ..

I mean they are very similar players in the terms of value. It's just a 60+ pick upgrade

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Hell no! Jones has played great this preseason imo! He is a legit LT & a different player than at RT.

And trade him to the Cowpies? Double hell no! Lol

OP
OP
G

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No idea if it's true, but I read that Dallas is trying to convince Whitworth (Rams) out of retirement.