• Total voters
OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Couple of images, the last one is close to a rear naked choke.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I would definitely box, but I wouldn't let her put me in a choke or bar to start things out. True story, me and the Mrs was in Humboldt County chilling on Clam Beach, doing hippie things. A couple joined our illegal camp fire and I offered them some brewskies. The girl in the trucker style flanel disengaged right away, she did not want a beer from me. Her girlfriend said she would love one, and this is where the drama started.

It was like the episode of Modern Family, where homie didn't mind anything until someone made his wife laugh.

I was confronted, in front of numerous hippies. The challenge was made. She said she climbs cliffs, she showed me her fore arm muscle in a way that almost scared me. It was like 'PLOW". And she proceeded with the challenge, stating that I was a man, and that I was the problem.

I of course tried to chill, and offer her a beer, which infuriated her more. She said it was going to happen, I said there is no win in fighting a girl. Your either a woman beater or you got whooped by a woman. That really ticked her off so off we went, no joke.

We stand up about 10 yards from each other, in the sand, and she comes at me. Full force but I go Miagy dough and slide to the side, catching her arm and turning it into a tango move for a second. Once I got her other arm, I made her hug herself, while telling her it was OK, and that she needed more love in her life.

Let her go, she wasn't done. Second charge came with more intent. This time I simply stepped sideways and tripped her, which was techinically legal because we were on sand. But after tripping her I just sat down on her back, explaining I wasn't getting up until she calmed down.

That made her madder. She left her girlfriend at the campfire and burned rubber. My wife always brings up that story, and makes fun of me.

Last edited:

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Have you ever heard her talk? She's got the persona of a man.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson