Would Kyler ever say this?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wish.

Like everyone I was super tough on that pick but he's become a superb quarterback and even better leader.

I really like the guy. Takes character to turn out like he has after all that negativity.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I wish.

Like everyone I was super tough on that pick but he's become a superb quarterback and even better leader.

I really like the guy. Takes character to turn out like he has after all that negativity.
I was laughing at the idea of drafting him out of college because of the competition played against. So wrong. Dude is a stud.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was laughing at the idea of drafting him out of college because of the competition played against. So wrong. Dude is a stud.

It wasn't just the quality of competition it was that he wasn't very good playing against that level.

Whoever was banging the table for him at #7 is a genius with balls of steel.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Same here, I was so relieved after seeing they left us with Rosen and believed they picked the wrong Josh.
As was I.. his accuracy was atrocious. It was also atrocious in his first 2 years of the NFL, still makes a few bone head plays but the guy has worked his butt off to become what he is. Was on his way 2 being a future back up after year 2 but something clicked.. I feel it was Daboll that helped his progression vastly.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As was I.. his accuracy was atrocious. It was also atrocious in his first 2 years of the NFL, still makes a few bone head plays but the guy has worked his butt off to become what he is. Was on his way 2 being a future back up after year 2 but something clicked.. I feel it was Daboll that helped his progression vastly.

He has turned Daniel Jones into a serviceable QB so far this year.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I was totally against him because his accuracy was atrocious, I mean he was like 56-57 completion ratio in high school I believe and hardly ever above 60% I think in college. Josh Allen is an anomaly. He is the only QB I ever saw who drastically changed his accuracy once a pro because he really never had any. I had mentioned Mahomes improved his accuracy but by that I meant he improved his accuracy even more but still had an accurate arm. Allen had no accuracy but one of those Al Davis strong arm draft picks who could not hit the ocean from the pier. I would still not draft a guy with that kind of issue expecting change. Allen is different, Allen is special with how he has improved in my opinion

Last edited:

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I was totally against him because his accuracy was atrocious, I mean he was like 56-57 completion ratio in high school I believe and hardly ever above 60% I think in college. Josh Allen is an anomaly. He is the only QB I ever saw who drastically changed his accuracy once a pro because he really never had any. I had mentioned Mahomes improved his accuracy but by that I meant he improved his accuracy even more but still had an accurate arm. Allen had no accuracy but one of those Al Davis strong arm draft picks who could not hit the ocean from the pier. I would still not draft a guy with that kind of issue expecting it change. Allen is different, Allen is special with how he has improved in my opinion
Ya actually if recall correctly he never even hit 60% in college. Then first 2 seasons was around 55%. One of a kind turn around different than Lamar who really didn’t change his accuracy they just changed the scheme to the few throws he can make.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
On another unfortunate note, this might be a season ender & possibly career-altering.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I hope not. Allen is not only good for the Bills, but good for the league and a bright spot past the sport itself to young kids as a role model for working your butt off

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On another unfortunate note, this might be a season ender & possibly career-altering.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Damn