Worst Week

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anybody seen this show? I'd never heard of it before I found it on Netflix (it's part of their streamed library).

http://www.tv.com/worst-week/show/75274/summary.html

I've watched about four episodes and in each one I've lol'd a few times. Man, you just feel for this guy and cringe at every step he takes because you KNOW it's going to end badly for him.

ActingWild

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Oh yeah, we LOVED this show. I remember hearing it was being renewed but for some reason it got the axe. Sad, because we were in stitches every episode. :(

OP
OP
Pariah

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was a much less funny Curb.
I don't get that at all from it.

In WW, the main character is doing everything he can to please others, it just goes wrong. In curb, Larry goes to great lengths NOT to do anything for anyone.

DWKB

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't get that at all from it.

In WW, the main character is doing everything he can to please others, it just goes wrong. In curb, Larry goes to great lengths NOT to do anything for anyone.

Eh, it still has that unfortunate circumstance, worst case scenario, cringe humor that Curb does.

OP
OP
Pariah

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eh, it still has that unfortunate circumstance, worst case scenario, cringe humor that Curb does.
I guess ... in the sense that "poop happens," but I think other than that it's the polar opposite of Curb.

I think the best way to describe it might be how I did above--a weekly "meet the parents." I'll bet they even pitched it like that.

I'm not surprised it didn't last more than a season. Hell, the characters are only supposed to have 7 days of material, right?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson