Worst Movie Line Thread

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
"What I'm trying to say is, if I can change, and you can change, EVERYBODY CAN CHANGE!"

"It's time we show the Fire Nation that we believe in our beliefs as much as they believe in theirs."

"Perhaps, on your way home, someone will pass you in the dark, and you will never know it... for they will be from outer space."

"I am haunted... by the kiss... that you should never have given me."

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Category is: Worst Nicholas Cage Movie Quotes

Yeah, it would work for that too. Unless you're trying to suggest it's near the top of the worst Cage movies list because bad as it is, it's not even a serious contender for worst.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it would work for that too. Unless you're trying to suggest it's near the top of the worst Cage movies list because bad as it is, it's not even a serious contender for worst.

Just saying that could be a whole category in of itself - worst Nicholas Cage movie Quotes.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just saying that could be a whole category in of itself - worst Nicholas Cage movie Quotes.

For the benefit of us old people who might not live long enough to get to the end of it, couldn't we just start a thread about the good Cage movies

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"What I'm trying to say is, if I can change, and you can change, EVERYBODY CAN CHANGE!"

"It's time we show the Fire Nation that we believe in our beliefs as much as they believe in theirs."

"Perhaps, on your way home, someone will pass you in the dark, and you will never know it... for they will be from outer space."

"I am haunted... by the kiss... that you should never have given me."

Okay, so the first one is obvious not to mention previously used in this thread. The second one is from a movie filled with cheesy dialogue, how did you pick just one? The third one sounds like something from the Asian animated market. And I have no idea on the last one.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay, so the first one is obvious not to mention previously used in this thread. The second one is from a movie filled with cheesy dialogue, how did you pick just one? The third one sounds like something from the Asian animated market. And I have no idea on the last one.

That is from another category "Worst Star Wars Quotes"

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Raising Arizona

/thread

I'm sure you'd have a lot of support there. For myself, I'd have to replace Raising Arizona with National Treasure, The Rock, Guarding Tess and Next. Okay, Next belongs on the "worst" list but for some reason I enjoy it anyway.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is from another category "Worst Star Wars Quotes"

Makes sense I wouldn't recognize it. I made it through the first half of Phantom Menace and called it quits on the Star Wars series.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I didn't remember someone already posting Rocky IV.

I've never seen Last Airbender, but it's such a stupid quote I had to put it in.

Definitely not from the Asian market -- it's from what is considered the worst movie in history, Plan 9 From Outer Space.

Attack of da Clones

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
The Last Airbender animated series was great, the movie was horrific.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't remember someone already posting Rocky IV.

I've never seen Last Airbender, but it's such a stupid quote I had to put it in.

Definitely not from the Asian market -- it's from what is considered the worst movie in history, Plan 9 From Outer Space.

Attack of da Clones

Yeah I screwed up and switched 2 and 3. Plan 9 I recognized, I know nothing at all about Last Airbender but thought the quote seemed like it could be from the Asian marktet. As for the repeat, it was post #58.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
"I hate to disappoint you, but rubber lips are immune to your charms."--Batman & Robin (Chris O'Donnell).

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Correct...I watched the animated series with my kids when it was on...very well done.

Ahh, yes, I watched many a show that way myself. But kids grow up and you lose the excuse to watch Disney and Nick. Although I did manage to see and fall in love with Phineas and Ferb even after my son was grown and moved away

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Remember, no matter where you go, there you are."

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women!"

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
OK, one more time and I did not read the entire thread,
Love means never having to say you're sorry. This is so dumb, if you are in love you are always saying you are sorry. Is that better?