Worst movie ever (IMDB)

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krangthebrain

I judge a film by entertainment and how thought provoking the film was. I watched Signs for the first time last night, and I came away wondering why anyone said it was a good movie.

I saw signs twice, liked it the first time, but loved it the second, so maybe I am biased. I just thought it was an intersting idea, that all these things happened, and the world almost ended, just to have Mel Gibson's character get back his faith. Kinda crazy, but profound I thought, at least thought provoking, right?

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I just saw Torque. I can't believe that it hasn't been mentioned here yet.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While the Captain America movie wasn't good, I don't think it deserves to be on an all-time worst list.

Also, I thought AI was unwatchable. And that's saying something, because I watch a lot of crappy movies.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
although this string is old ... the timeless horror that is leonard part 6 lives on..................

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Polyester by John Waters. If I am ever subjected to this movie again, I will have to seriously consider committing suicide. Waters, and anyone else involved in the production of this film, should be severely beaten around the head and shoulders for unleashing on the world such a putrid, festering dog flop of a movie. This film has no redeeming qualities. None. The fact that every copy of this film hasn't yet been destroyed is a crime against humanity. If anyone suggests to you that you should watch this movie, immediately hit them between the eyes as hard as you can. If it comes on TV while you are watching, walk briskly to your television, remove it from it's stand and throw it out the nearest window with all the force you can muster. The mere fact that this movie was made has caused me to seriously re-consider my belief in God.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Audrey19 said:
I actually bought the Going Overboard DVD at WalMart for $5 a few months ago. I figured with Adam Sandler in it, it had to at least be funny. We turned it off after two minutes.

Haha, After seeing 15 minutes of that. I would have swore that Adam Sandler guy would never amount to anything.

No worst of.. list is complete without Ever After.

Is Howard the Duck on the list? Absolutely hands down worst movie of all time.

This movie almost has a cult following and has a ton of people begging for the DVD release. I would love to have it on DVD as well.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I kinda liked Jury Duty and From Justin To Kelly :)

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I just watched Laws of Attraction. While it probably doesn’t deserve top 100 status, it was still pretty dumb.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort