Worst ASU recruiting class ever?

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
My friend told me that Peat said he was praying to God for a sign and I guess he felt that was it. High schoolers are funny sometimes...

I have an ASU license plate; maybe I'll take a road trip to the South.

OP
OP
Gaddabout

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It appears ASU might round out their class with Kevin Ayers, a 6-foot, 210 lbs. safety from West LA CC. In high school Ayers was recruited by most of the Pac-10 out of Lynwood, but didn't have the grades. He spent three years at West LA, so he has two to play two. He has maintained his elite speed in spite of adding 15 lbs. to his frame since high school. He can also play corner in a pinch.

HooverDam

Reaction score
Cool, he's straight out of Lynwood...

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
Gaddabout

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess it's a poorly kept secret now. Heard there might be an announcement tomorrow. Looks like ASU will hire Scott Brown as the new DL coach and will recruit some region in Texas. Broussard will be RC now. Bryce will take over recruiting Arizona. I think the last two moves are positive. I liked the Brown idea until I heard they had Ken Delgado in here Sunday and, apparently, passed on him.

*slaptotheforehead*

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
I met Mo Latu last night, and I have to say that it's refreshing to meet someone so excited to be coming to our school. I love the guy's attitude compared to Peat, who was also there. I pretty much talked to him about his experiences in high school and why he chose ASU over Oregon (I guess our fanbase impressed him and that was part of it, which was a surprise). He truly believes in the team we have going into next year. I'm very excited to see what the guy can do. Hopefully he can step right in and make a difference.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn