Woofley on NFL Network?

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
It's on the Cardinals' website where the podcasts are. It's GREAT! Wolfley is a joy to listen to. Love his enthusiasm, and his takes are very accurate. Boy, he really let the defense have it, calling them flat-out awful, wait till you see it. But he was raving about Beanie Wells so much that he said something like "here comes Super Bowl 44!"

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes, he was terrific!

(Reading your headline I thought perhaps they were going to make him a regular or something and I was thinking, "Yes!")

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Wolfley would do very well on a national broadcast. He is smart, charismatic, and hilarious in a professional manner. CBS, FOX, NFL Network; are you listening??

ActingWild

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wolfley would do very well on a national broadcast. He is smart, charismatic, and hilarious in a professional manner. CBS, FOX, NFL Network; are you listening??

Shush! I like hearing him do our Cardinals games every week. I don't want the big networks stealing him away.:stick:

;)

DRVNFAST

Homey don't play that!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wolfley rocks!!!! The voice, the charisma, the Wolfleyisms. We are lucky to have him AND Pasch (sp?). We have it really good in the radio department.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wolf is usually good for a laugh or 2 at the pregame pep rally on the great lawn stage, too

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I like him too. I don't get to listen to him on the radio but I noticed on a podcast when he wasn't there that it wasn't nearly as entertaining and informative. He gives a really good perspective and gets me into it with his passion.

Selfishly, I hope he doesn't go national.

Perfectionist

Objectively Correct
Reaction score

Shush! I like hearing him do our Cardinals games every week. I don't want the big networks stealing him away.:stick:

;)

Would be great for us out of towners!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson