Wk6-Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks Pregame thread. 10/10/22-10/15/22

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Gardeck has more than replaced him, as he is outperforming what he did last year or this season.

If what you mean is not getting a good pass rusher is unacceptable, you act like those are easily available - and they simply aren't.
Uh, Gardeck is in no way outperforming what CJ gave us last season. At all.

Yes, that is what I mean. I realize it isn't easy to do but, ya know, that is Keim's actual job. If he can't do his job and effectively draft, sign, or trade that talent, WTF good is he? He didn't plan properly and it is hurting us. El shocko dismayo.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Uh, Gardeck is in no way outperforming what CJ gave us last season. At all.

Yes, that is what I mean. I realize it isn't easy to do but, ya know, that is Keim's actual job. If he can't do his job and effectively draft, sign, or trade that talent, WTF good is he? He didn't plan properly and it is hurting us. El shocko dismayo.
I disagree with you on Gardeck. He is simply a much better pass rusher than CJ is at this point.

We are not the only team without a good pass rusher, there are not enough to go around. I think your expectiations are unreasonable.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gardeck has more than replaced him, as he is outperforming what he did last year or this season.

If what you mean is not getting a good pass rusher is unacceptable, you act like those are easily available - and they simply aren't.
Wrong. This year there actually were great to good to decent pass rushers available in FA. I’ve listed them numerous times. We just decided that we weren’t going to open up cap space until all of them were gone… in July.

and not having a plan for an up and coming pass rusher after letting Reddick and Jones walk in back to back years was the height of stupidity.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wrong. This year there actually were great to good to decent pass rushers available in FA. I’ve listed them numerous times. We just decided that we weren’t going to open up cap space until all of them were gone… in July.

and not having a plan for an up and coming pass rusher after letting Reddick and Jones walk in back to back years was the height of stupidity.
So many times this.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

I think my theory that they are mini-punting on this year has some validity if you look at this years moves.

Looks like they want to resign the core and just build through the draft from now on out.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think my theory that they are mini-punting on this year has some validity if you look at this years moves.

Looks like they want to resign the core and just build through the draft from now on out.
I don't think they are punting. I just don't think they know any better.

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

This is supposed to be the right way to build an NFL franchise. But with Keim's draft picks?????

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I don't think they are punting. I just don't think they know any better.
They absolutely could have moved money to future years to sign players this year, but I think the team is relatively cash poor and waited on Kyler's deal to the point that they couldn't sign a big FA. They knew all this and did it anyway.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose