Wk16-Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame thread. 12/18/22-12/24/22

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Hard disagree here. What is the evidence? That Colt McCoy had a 70.42% completion percentage and 86.4 passer rating in the games that he started and finished? That's where you're going to point to?

Weird take.

The primary problem with the offense this year is probably the offensive line. Two-fifths of it were AT LEAST ambivalent about playing football this year, and four-fifths of it have not played since Week 8 (WILD). There isn't a lot you can do to scheme through only having one starting-quality offensive lineman for the majority of your games.

The secondary problem with the offense was probably Kyler Murray. Conner, Ertz, Hollywood, and A.J. Green are probably sufficient pieces for an adequate offense. Kyler Murray couldn't deliver that.

Third problem is probably Kliff as head coach and playcaller. Inability to stop presnap penalties and just look functional in situational football is completely mystifying. We've been close enough in these games that an edge would at least give us a chance. One-score game results are essentially random, but we've played eight games where the margin was 8-10 points. We've lost seven of them.
See I don’t think there’s rankings. I see kyler and kliff as being equally culpable. Kyler because his play was clearly subpar, even before injuries mounted to the team. And kliff because, again the team was putrid from the beginning of the season, so who cares what happened beginning week 8? This team was unprepared to start the season and didn’t play any significant players in the preseason and routinely started games woefully unprepared. Those are coaching related. And the. There’s the mountain of other kliff issues discussed to death on the board.

Terrible organization, mediocre coach, QB had a terrible year and regressed, then, and only after all that, am I willing to point to injuries.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never thought I would say this… there doesn’t need to be this much football. 17 game seasons are too long. The season is over and there’s STILL 2 more games AFTER this one.

And I’m not saying this just because we suck. Felt too long last year when we actually had a good record.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I never thought I would say this… there doesn’t need to be this much football. 17 game seasons are too long. The season is over and there’s STILL 2 more games AFTER this one.

And I’m not saying this just because we suck. Felt too long last year when we actually had a good record.
No one who still gambles would say this.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose