Wk16-Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame thread. 12/18/22-12/24/22

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Hey may be slow playing the injury to not hurt his FA chances.
he must not have anything structural -- otherwise they would have put him on IR weeks ago

-- but missing the last 9 (?) games of the season with a back injury is a tough one for new teams to throw big $ at

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This game should be a blow out.. but likely won’t just based on this stat alone - Bucs have only scored more than 23 pts once this season, in getting blown out by KC. Their offense has been putrid mostly due to injuries on the Oline.

Just banking on it being a near must win game… and the McSorely factor for us to capture that L!

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I couldn't have imagined a worse image on display for the whole world to see. Dysfunction, coaching mis-conduct, abhorrent play on the field. Yeah, that's what the football world is longing for on a Yuletide Sunday evening. Embarrassment of the highest order for fans of this team. We'll likely get zero prime-time games next year, and I'm okay with that.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
This game should be a blow out.. but likely won’t just based on this stat alone - Bucs have only scored more than 23 pts once this season, in getting blown out by KC. Their offense has been putrid mostly due to injuries on the Oline.

Just banking on it being a near must win game… and the McSorely factor for us to capture that L!
I don't think the Bucs could blow out William and Mary. I expect this to be close and similar to Patriots game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose