Wk 15-Arizona Cardinals @ Detroit Lions Pre Game Thread. 12/14/21-12/18/21

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Let’s get the W and lock up that playoff seed. No excuses. Then let’s stay locked in and get some redemption by beating a darn good Colts team on national television.

Maybe if we take care of business we might just get crazy lucky and be the #1 seed again at 12-3

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
any word on Conner? i know people said Chase was back in practice yesterday. was that confirmed or just rumor?

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
With Hudson out it would helpful if Pugh could go. Without him depth is non-existent.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not great news. Sucks the NFL will help the Lambs with a delay of the game, but our players injured by the Lambs don't get that break.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I have already seen the stupidity of people stating that certain college teams could beat Detroit, no the Lions would soundly beat the crap out of any college school. I have heard the old 'trap game' stuff too but to me that hardly even matters now with the limited practices teams get and the revolving door of free agency, meaning any team can beat you and even trash you professionally if you make mistakes. This is a NFL game, and there are teams in the NFC North which would be laughing at us if this team has a fan's perspective that this is a gimme win. I just want a win and I do not care how... secure that playoff birth :raccoon:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I mean we already did a multiple times this season but yea another is needed after the loss.
It's been a couple of months. That's why I emphasized THIS team. The team we have today.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals at Lions

CB Robert Alford (pectoral) and WR DeAndre Hopkins (knee) have been ruled out for the Cardinals. RB James Conner (ankle), DT Leki Fotu (shoulder), DT Zach Kerr (ribs), DT Corey Peters (knee), DE Jordan Phillips (thumb), G Justin Pugh (calf), and TE Zach Ertz (hamstring) make up their questionable group.

The Lions will not have LB Julian Okwara (ankle) or RB D'Andre Swift (shoulder). LB Alex Anzalone (ankle), DE Michael Brockers (knee), T Will Holden (not injury related – personal matter), G Jonah Jackson (back), LB Jalen Reeves-Maybin (shoulder), and WR Josh Reynolds (thigh) drew questionable tags.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose