Wills vs Wirfs

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Daniel Jeremiah just said today on his podcast “Move the Sticks” that the majority of GMs he’s talked to have Wills as OT #1. Giants only team before us I see taking OT. Of course this doesn’t mean Keim is in the majority

If you look at offseason moves, the Giants are pretty much telegraphing that they are taking an OT.

They signed LBs and CBs. Dont need a QB. Gentlemen would NOT draft a receiver. And they have a dramatic need for OL.

Ohcrap75

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If you look at offseason moves, the Giants are pretty much telegraphing that they are taking an OT.

They signed LBs and CBs. Dont need a QB. Gentlemen would NOT draft a receiver. And they have a dramatic need for OL.

Totally agree, but it would still mean they pass on Simmons. And as much as Gettleman talks about loving OL, he has never drafted one in the first round, let alone top five. Not saying they won’t, but I’m closer to 50/50. Im just hoping the player they don’t take between Wills/Simmons falls to 8!

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
as an aside: i dont see Becton as a guard. You probably dont want a 6-7 guy in the QBs vision / passing lanes --

But really, if he fails because of bad technique, bad technique wont be solved at Guard.

Tackles get moved to guard because they lack to footspeed to stay with outside rushers (see: Leonard Davis). This isn't Becton's issue.

Last edited:

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
I know that most don’t like or believe Gambo, but he’s been saying for at least two weeks given his local / team ties that the Giants will take Tristan Wirfs at 4 barring a trade down.

Take it for what it’s worth!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave