Willow (Disney+)

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, for a change I disagree with almost everyone. This is a travesty. Not even a "so bad, it's good" scenario. Effects and photography isn't that bad, but the acting, writing and directing is some of the worst I've ever seen in a fantasy show (and I liked Legend of the Seeker!).

I must admit it's pretty bad but somehow I made it through 6 episodes.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Watched the first episode and my wife and I both said no mas. Thought it was dreadful.
What makes willow so bad cheesy storyline or bad acting? To bad I loved the movie :(...

Shame this isn't good wanted to Bing watch with gf :( just finished wensday need new show lol

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What makes willow so bad cheesy storyline or bad acting? To bad I loved the movie :(...

Shame this isn't good wanted to Bing watch with gf :( just finished wensday need new show lol
Both IMO, especially some of the "acting". We re-watched the movie before we started the series. I had forgotten how cheesy the movie was. So, I wasn't expecting a lot and it still disappointed.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Both IMO, especially some of the "acting". We re-watched the movie before we started the series. I had forgotten how cheesy the movie was. So, I wasn't expecting a lot and it still disappointed.
All of it is cheesy. Acting is bad, storyline has been meh to awful. Effects are really poor. And for some reason I keep watching, despite not enjoying it. The Witcher Blood Stupid was the same. Watched in entirety. Hated every minute of it. Guess I’m jonesing for some fantasy series.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So that was awful. I mean the first 15 minutes of the finale the dialogue is so bad and the the scenes are just tedious.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I've started hate watching it because I was on the treadmill and Chris Hemsworth's Limitless ended and this popped up next and I didn't have the coordination to stop it lol

BTW, Limitless is amazing and well worth the watch.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Can yinz believe it's rated over 80% on RT? I mean, we have plenty of good fantasy content now. No need to pretend the ish is anything but ish.