Wildcard weekend gameday thread 1-15/1-16-2022

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wife is LSU fan. We probably watched every play their whole championship season.

Who wouldn't want Burrow but Murray is Cards quarterback so I'm watching every one of his plays.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Does Carr has a show on the strip? Carr Looks like he returned with makeup on playing Dean Martin at the Excalibur.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wife is LSU fan. We probably watched every play their whole championship season.

Who wouldn't want Burrow but Murray is Cards quarterback so I'm watching every one of his plays.
Right lol I’m not even Murray’s #1 fan but every game not involving Murray doesn’t need to “this QB vs Murray” 24/7

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That was a dime from Carr to Zay.
At now the difference has been made by receivers and the stupid pkay by the kick returner
Carr is very underrated, has pocket presence, can scramble, has very good accuracy

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Right lol I’m not even Murray’s #1 fan but every game not involving Murray doesn’t need to “this QB vs Murray” 24/7
Probably first time I ever posted “vs” Murray.
Pointing out how somebody who’s a football junkie is likely to be more successful than a gamer.

And that he wasn’t on the field at OSU. But an injury also played into that.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
At now the difference has been made by receivers and the stupid pkay by the kick returner
Carr is very underrated, has pocket presence, can scramble, has very good accuracy
Yea idk about underrated but he has been playing well after that adversity they went through.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I do expect 49ers winning against the Cowboys, and let's hope the Cards can do it as well
I have a weird feeling Jimmy G will mess it up for some reason. A pick 6 or a boneheaded play that’ll cost them.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The defensive player slips and falls down while getting blocked and they they call holding on the Raiders center

Not a fan of that call

Reactions: PJ1

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose