Wicked: The Musical?

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
Wife bought us tickets to see this in Portland. I'm not really a musical kind of guy. Has anyone seen it?

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
No, but I heard good things about it. My wife really wants to go when it comes back to PHX.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We saw it on Broadway when we visited NYC last summer. I thought it was really good. I tend to like things like the set pieces. Wicked had some pretty amazing set pieces.

I've seen a few musicals and this was one of my favorites.

Speaking of which my wife got us tickets to see "Book of Mormon" in November here in Az. Now that is one musical I've been wanting to see since it premered. It's the one that the South Park guys put together.

Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We saw it on Broadway when we visited NYC last summer. I thought it was really good. I tend to like things like the set pieces. Wicked had some pretty amazing set pieces.

I've seen a few musicals and this was one of my favorites.

Speaking of which my wife got us tickets to see "Book of Mormon" in November here in Az. Now that is one musical I've been wanting to see since it premered. It's the one that the South Park guys put together.

Book of Mormon got RAVE reviews when it came out. Hope you have a ton of fun.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I saw it at the Kennedy Center in DC. I liked Hair better but Wicked was a lot of fun.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've seen it here at ASU Gammage a few years back and going back next month. So, I guess you know my answer to if it is good or not! :)

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
I think you'll like it. My wife's favorite musical, so when it came into town, I bought tickets. It was really good. And if nothing else, research the South Park episode about musicals. Worth every penny.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose