Why?

BionicPatriot

Reppin' the Dynasty!!
Reaction score
Why does god give Cardinal fans such a right to appear on the same field as THE super bowl champions. McCown oughta buy Brady's hotel reservation! Dennis Green should bow down and kiss BB's feet for showing the NFL what a real team is! Tell me when the Cardinals win more than 6 games guys!

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Where were you in the early 90's when the Pats averaged 38K per game and were drafting chumps like Eugene Chung?

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
What is that a picture of, I can't read the inscription. Is that the University of Arizona's stadium???

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Mulli808 said:
Autzen Stadium? In Oregon?
well, I guess when you live in your parent's basement in South Florida, you really don't know much about the world around you. :shrug:

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The guy at the bottom of the pic is wearing a GREEN sweatshirt.

Djaughe

Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
well, I guess when you live in your parent's basement in South Florida, you really don't know much about the world around you. :shrug:
He said to also enjoy the snow storms in another thread....:rolleyes:

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Djaughe said:
He said to also enjoy the snow storms in another thread....:rolleyes:

Yeah. What an idiot. Can't even troll correctly.

Advice. Listen up son.

If you are going to troll another teams message board you must first:
A. Get the correct stadium to show up on the message baord
B. Be familiar with the weather.
C. Have something intelligent to say.
D. Must not be a bandwagon fan.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Pretty sorry ass troll if you ask me.

I bet this joker's baseball team is the Yankees. I would bet another $5 that he is not a Boston Red Sox's fan.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
BionicPatriot said:
Why does god give Cardinal fans such a right to appear on the same field as THE super bowl champions.
What Cardinals fan are going to appear on the field? *******.

BionicPatriot said:
Green should bow down and kiss BB's feet for showing the NFL what a real team is!
What is Dennis Green's lifetime record vs. Belichek? Now run-a-along and look it up. Oh and while you are out, board up a window or two, I hear there is another hurricane headed for Massu... whoops I mean Florida.

OP
OP
BionicPatriot

BionicPatriot

Reppin' the Dynasty!!
Reaction score
KingofCards said:
What Cardinals fan are going to appear on the field? *******.

What is Dennis Green's lifetime record vs. Belichek? Now run-a-along and look it up. Oh and while you are out, board up a window or two, I hear there is another hurricane headed for Massu... whoops I mean Florida.

Eyy buddy! BB does not have Bledslow at QB no more. He has a stud in Brady! By the way, you can give me the $5 back, because I AM a Red Sox fan.

OP
OP
BionicPatriot

BionicPatriot

Reppin' the Dynasty!!
Reaction score
SECTION 11 said:
Where were you in the early 90's when the Pats averaged 38K per game and were drafting chumps like Eugene Chung?

Crying my eyes out....

OP
OP
BionicPatriot

BionicPatriot

Reppin' the Dynasty!!
Reaction score
HeavyB3 said:
C. Have something intelligent to say.

Im talking to a bunch of cow folk out in Arizona. YEE HAW!!! What elese can I say? Want some cow chips? I guess I must be pretty smart to you guys now...

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
BionicPatriot said:
Im talking to a bunch of cow folk out in Arizona. YEE HAW!!! What elese can I say? Want some cow chips? I guess I must be pretty smart to you guys now...

No kinda stupid since you have that pic claiming its SDS but its not!!! :doi:

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BionicPatriot said:
Hyuk, hyuk, cow chips? Ya mean, you city slickers just give those things away? Why is that? Are you full of crap?

Are you from this country originally? Yes, Arizona is in the West, but it's not exactly defined by cowboys. Texas? Sure. Denver, yup, you might call that a cow-town. Arizona? Not really. Cacti, Native Americans, Heat, Salsa...but not cows.

Try again, please.

BTW, what is it about you that's actually "bionic?" Are you the Steve Austen bionic type, or more like Inspector Gadget? Or, is it something a little more embarrassing? *cough*cough*dickless*cough*

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Pariah said:
Are you the Steve Austen bionic type,

Hold on there, dont try and use this name, he wont understand. Way before his time. You got to remember he is only a teenager.

By the way dont be knocking the cattle biz, it brought in 1.6 billion dollars to our state in 1998. He has probably eaten some of our fine beef and dairy products within the last week.

Not to mention the fact that AZ is one of the biggest technology related business states in the US. High technology, computer and computer related industries already account for 49 percent of Arizona's manufacturing employment. Nationally, only 14 percent of the manufacturing workforce works in high-tech industries.

Our state is very well rounded, we do it all. Technology, Farming(cotton, citrus, cattle), and copper mining.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BionicPatriot

BionicPatriot

Reppin' the Dynasty!!
Reaction score
Pariah said:
Hyuk, hyuk, cow chips? Ya mean, you city slickers just give those things away? Why is that? Are you full of crap?

Are you from this country originally? Yes, Arizona is in the West, but it's not exactly defined by cowboys. Texas? Sure. Denver, yup, you might call that a cow-town. Arizona? Not really. Cacti, Native Americans, Heat, Salsa...but not cows.

Try again, please.

BTW, what is it about you that's actually "bionic?" Are you the Steve Austen bionic type, or more like Inspector Gadget? Or, is it something a little more embarrassing? *cough*cough*dickless*cough*

Im like Inspector gadget, just embarrasing every Cardinal fan at a time.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BionicPatriot said:
Im like Inspector gadget, just embarrasing every Cardinal fan at a time.
That's pretty funny, for two reasons:
1. The phrase you were trying to get at is this: "Embarassing Cardinal fans one at a time."
2. Inspector Gadget usually embarassed himself but was too stupid to know it and had to be bailed out by his twelve year-old daughter and her dog, both of whom were many times more intelligent than he.

OP
OP
BionicPatriot

BionicPatriot

Reppin' the Dynasty!!
Reaction score
Pariah said:
That's pretty funny, for two reasons:
1. The phrase you were trying to get at is this: "Embarassing Cardinal fans one at a time."
2. Inspector Gadget usually embarassed himself but was too stupid to know it and had to be bailed out by his twelve year-old daughter and her dog, both of whom were many times more intelligent than he.

Well, this is funny coming from someone who constantly pays to see a clown show. Dont worry...Maybe, just maybe, god will spare your utter lower level souls and get more than 25 people show up at the stadium....But thats a big IF....

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
BionicPatriot said:
Well, this is funny coming from someone who constantly pays to see a clown show. Dont worry...Maybe, just maybe, god will spare your utter lower level souls and get more than 25 people show up at the stadium....But thats a big IF....

Wow you're still here? Dude we embarrassed you already now stop being an ass and go back to your board. Btw if you need help googling Sun Devil Stadium all you have to do is ask.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BionicPatriot said:
Well, this is funny coming from someone who constantly pays to see a clown show.

Actually, Pariah currently lives in Denver, CO...so he does not go to every game. :doi:

BTW: Our clown show currently leads the head-to-head series with your Pats, so we must have done something right more than once. :D

Go Cards!!!

BIM

OP
OP
BionicPatriot

BionicPatriot

Reppin' the Dynasty!!
Reaction score
Brian in Mesa said:
Actually, Pariah currently lives in Denver, CO...so he does not go to every game. :doi:

BTW: Our clown show currently leads the head-to-head series with your Pats, so we must have done something right more than once. :D

Go Cards!!!

BIM

Ahhh...And the Pats have...Count em (cuz you for damn sure never will have em) TWO LOMBARDIS SON!

Cards:.....2 winning seasons......Woo..?
:D