Why you fire Kingsbury now

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Wrong.. Kansas City has all 5 new starters on the Oline this year. Including 2 rookies.
Wrong? I never said it couldnt be done. I asked how. Wrong about what? The unit gelling and playing effectively together in its first year? I suppose. But Ill need more than anecdotal evidence from a team regularly in super bowl conversations for me to believe we could pull that off... Especially considering all our other needs.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wrong? I never said it couldnt be done. I asked how. Wrong about what? The unit gelling and playing effectively together in its first year? I suppose. But Ill need more than anecdotal evidence from a team regularly in super bowl conversations for me to believe we could pull that off... Especially considering all our other needs.
What's your point here pal? Our offensive line sucks! One of the worse in the league with Hudson being the only + lineman. I would rank a journeyman that is Beachum as the next serviceable player on our Oline (but definitely not a player that any team would be coveting as a starter if he were a Free Agent - that should tell you something). I don't know how many times it needs to be posted, but cut Pugh, Hump and Hicks and we have $50mm in cap with LIMITED dead money. The only direction this team has with draft capital available and that amount of cap room is up for the offensive line. It wouldn't take more than adding one more above average lineman to improve where we are at today. Completely doable with that cap and draft assets to overhaul the line completely if we wanted to. Fortunately, we could get by just replacing 3 starters in the Oline. We lose ABSOLUTELY nothing in continuity and linemen gelling from the stand point we are at right now.

KC over hauled their offensive line this past off-season with less cap, later drafting positions and far LESS offensive lineman existing on their roster. So again - what point are you getting at in your post?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's your point here pal? Our offensive line sucks! One of the worse in the league with Hudson being the only + lineman. I would rank a journeyman that is Beachum as the next serviceable player on our Oline (but definitely not a player that any team would be coveting as a starter if he were a Free Agent - that should tell you something). I don't know how many times it needs to be posted, but cut Pugh, Hump and Hicks and we have $50mm in cap with LIMITED dead money. The only direction this team has with draft capital available and that amount of cap room is up for the offensive line. It wouldn't take more than adding one more above average lineman to improve where we are at today. Completely doable with that cap and draft assets to overhaul the line completely if we wanted to. Fortunately, we could get by just replacing 3 starters in the Oline. We lose ABSOLUTELY nothing in continuity and linemen gelling from the stand point we are at right now.

KC over hauled their offensive line this past off-season with less cap, later drafting positions and far LESS offensive lineman existing on their roster. So again - what point are you getting at in your post?

The point is simple but you aren't listening. We don't have the resources you think we do.

Reaction score

Zach Ertz, who played 12 games for the Cardinals after he was traded from the Philadelphia Eagles on Oct. 15, believes Kingsbury should retain his post and not change what he's been building.

“I think you’ve seen the progress the past three years, going from three wins before he got here to five wins, to eight wins to 11 wins,” Ertz said. “He’s so, so smart offensively, and I think he’s just continuing to get better, from what I’ve heard, in terms of leadership and just managing this football team. Each and every year it’s improved.

"And I think he’s one of the best offensive minds in this league. And he’s got a quarterback that’s perfect for him and his system, and they're gonna win a lot of games together."

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The point is simple but you aren't listening. We don't have the resources you think we do.
Um yes we do..easily $50mm and our draft picks? Again far more than what KC had last season. Lol man you have some hot takes that are not substantiated by any facts.

Last edited:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Um yes we do..easily $50mm and our draft picks? Again far more than what KC had last season. Lol man you have some hot takes that are substantiated by any facts.
LOL. You are the one that is making outlandish claims.

Let's start with the easiest. How many successful offensive line draft picks has Keim drafted in his tenure? The answer to that is 1. Humphries in 2016. One in 6 years. Now you want him to draft one or more in this next year? Where is the track record? Why do you possibly think that this can happen?

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
LOL. You are the one that is making outlandish claims.

Let's start with the easiest. How many successful offensive line draft picks has Keim drafted in his tenure? The answer to that is 1. Humphries in 2016. One in 6 years. Now you want him to draft one or more in this next year? Where is the track record? Why do you possibly think that this can happen?
You are absolutely right. Let’s do absolutely nothing. Stay status quo, continue to over pay Hump and Pugh because it makes zero sense to do any changes because we have failed to select and sign the right players in the past.. so let’s roll with our past bad roster mistakes and expect a different performance next year from the same crap offensive line. Let’s keep $31.5mm in cap tied up in sub par starters named Hump, Hicks and Pugh, because part of $31.5mm couldn’t get us even one player that is a more adequate starter than even one of those below average starters.

You are right amigo!

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are absolutely right. Let’s do absolutely nothing. Stay status quo, continue to over pay Hump and Pugh because it makes zero sense to do any changes because we have failed to select and sign the right players in the past.. so let’s roll with our past bad roster mistakes and expect a different performance next year from the same crap offensive line. Let’s keep $31.5mm in cap tied up in sub par starters named Hump, Hicks and Pugh, because part of $31.5mm couldn’t get us even one player that is a more adequate starter than even one of those below average starters.

You are right amigo!
Yeah, that's what I said. LOL Feel free to take your ball and go home.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of those guys eh? Can’t debate with anything factual just like to make outlandish statements with zero supporting evidence. Cool.
I ask you point blank questions and you decided to answer my questions by inferring that I said to do nothing, and not answering it at all. So if that makes me one of those guys, sure.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I ask you point blank questions and you decided to answer my questions by inferring that I said to do nothing, and not answering it at all. So if that makes me one of those guys, sure.
Dude, there isn’t a single question I did not answer. I substantiated everything, I stayed with references multiple times. You’re the one that just tossed statements out with absolutely zero information backing your case. I’m over going back and forth l, this is pretty typical of a majority of your posts. Cheers amigo!

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude, there isn’t a single question I did not answer. I substantiated everything, I stayed with references multiple times. You’re the one that just tossed statements out with absolutely zero information backing your case. I’m over going back and forth l, this is pretty typical of a majority of your posts. Cheers amigo!
You didn't answer any of these questions. I even helped by answering one of the questions for you.

Now you want him to draft one or more in this next year?
Where is the track record?
Why do you possibly think that this can happen?

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Awards ceremony today at Hardy Dr, Tempe for playoff participants including team and staff followed by a snack of oranges and juice boxes.

You must be registered for see images attach
Haha like a special olympics badge just stilll sooooo sad on l

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Kliffy? Have a little respect for people. That's something a 7 year old girl would say. State your point, back it up and we will listen.

Attachments

• fans.jpeg
    fans.jpeg
    92 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Kliffy? Have a little respect for people. That's something a 7 year old girl would say. State your point, back it up and we will listen.
Settle down miss sensitive. Nothing wrong with calling him Kliffy. Plenty of other athletes/celebs/coaches/brothers/mothers/etc have had far worse names on message boards. I don’t respect Kliffy at all and I don’t find it disrespectful at all.

Jeeesh SOFT.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

What is happening to this man? Was he bitten by a zombie?

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
That’s like a before and after of a president after he’s served. He’s aged 20 years in 2 years. The guy is in over his skis. I think you have to at least make a call to Flores and see if he would be open to coming. If so you have to make the change no one will get more out of this roster as a coach than him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose