Why I’m not too upset

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Are you really saying that we'd be worse off with a QB who threw 32 TDs?

...That is 3 shy of the Cardinals FRANCHISE RECORD.
He doesn't look nearly as good this yr as last. I have no idea what his stats are this yr but I like who we have in KM. I think Murray is gonna be better than Goff when you take into consideration the running ability.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Are you really saying that we'd be worse off with a QB who threw 32 TDs?

...That is 3 shy of the Cardinals FRANCHISE RECORD.
<----Point

Your head

That was a different Goff, different situation.

In the past 16 games he has thrown like 17 TDs.

The last eight or nine weeks to include playoffs or so of last year, Goff threw like 7 TDs.

The guy who threw 22 TDs in 10 games is gone. That isnt him anymore. Teams figured him oit.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
He doesn't look nearly as good this yr as last. I have no idea what his stats are this yr but I like who we have in KM. I think Murray is gonna be better than Goff when you take into consideration the running ability.

Murray has better stats in pretty much every category, even though Goff has significantly better players around him.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I'm not saying I wish we had Goff over Kyler, just that it is ridiculous to write in the same post that a 32 touchdown producing player is somehow not an upgrade.

<----Point

Your head

That was a different Goff, different situation.

In the past 16 games he has thrown like 17 TDs.

The last eight or nine weeks to include playoffs or so of last year, Goff threw like 7 TDs.

The guy who threw 22 TDs in 10 games is gone. That isnt him anymore. Teams figured him oit.
The point isn't over my head, you just wrote a silly statement. It is also ridiculous to think teams have "figured out" Goff, who is only in his fourth year. Are QBs terrible the instant they have a down year, and it's time to cut ties? Guys like Aaron Rodgers and Matt Ryan would be out of the league, and Brett Favre would have retired a Falcon.

He's also missing Brandin Cooks, Gurley has been severely limited, and their defense has lost its way. He's not playing with all of the talent you seem to think. But, as I said in the other thread, I don't think you actually watch the games, just dislike him on your seemingly arbitrary scale.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm not saying I wish we had Goff over Kyler, just that it is ridiculous to write in the same post that a 32 touchdown producing player is somehow not an upgrade.

The point isn't over my head, you just wrote a silly statement. It is also ridiculous to think teams have "figured out" Goff, who is only in his fourth year. Are QBs terrible the instant they have a down year, and it's time to cut ties? Guys like Aaron Rodgers and Matt Ryan would be out of the league, and Brett Favre would have retired a Falcon.

He's also missing Brandin Cooks, Gurley has been severely limited, and their defense has lost its way. He's not playing with all of the talent you seem to think. But, as I said in the other thread, I don't think you actually watch the games, just dislike him on your seemingly arbitrary scale.
You really gotta stop saying this. Coming from you, it just doesn’t sound right.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson