Who's going to Philly game?

Alan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I just got my end zone tickets a couple days ago. Going my fiancee (Eagles fan) and four-year-old son (51% Eagles fan, 49% Cardinals fan ... yes, I've failed).

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just got my end zone tickets a couple days ago. Going my fiancee (Eagles fan) and four-year-old son (51% Eagles fan, 49% Cardinals fan ... yes, I've failed).
LOL.

Have fun amongst the enemy. You are doing the right thing by representing in Philly. Takes some cajones.

Captain Matt

Registered
Reaction score
Working on it

Active duty military type living in DC. Would love to go, but it'll be a hard sell to the wife (and the wallet). Am on the road all this week in Maine, then the following week (Turkey week) in San Diego. I'm home on Thanksgiving day.... but have "duty" all day on the 29th. If momma can cut me loose for the day I plan to drive up on Sunday to try and scalp a single seat for the game.

Unless anyone has a bead on a cheap seat???

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Careful of flying "D" batteries

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NFL just flexed it to a Sunday night game.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I'm broke..... Unless someone has an extra, I will be watching from Harrisburg. :-(

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
LOL.

Have fun amongst the enemy. You are doing the right thing by representing in Philly. Takes some cajones.
Not a stretch. Only Dallas and Giant gear can get messy but I wore Cardinal gear for years in the old Vet and nothing ever happened to me, even when we won. That said, I gotta work but I'll be watching there.

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Not a stretch. Only Dallas and Giant gear can get messy but I wore Cardinal gear for years in the old Vet and nothing ever happened to me, even when we won. That said, I gotta work but I'll be watching there.

You wouldn't happen to be the guy I saw wearing A #53 Garth Jax jersey there about 17 years ago ?

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
... and now the 51% Eagles fan/49% Cardinals fan will be 99% asleep by halftime. :bang:
Don't feel bad he is young.

My dad fell asleep in San Diego on a Monday night game against the Raiders. It was only for a minute but I couldn't believe he nodded off with all the noise. Some guy with a plastic horn saw him and blew really hard to wake him up. We all laughed about it.

OP
OP
Alan

Alan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Bumping this... and now we know when the game really is! :)

Anyone else going? Anyone who has attended Cards away games have any tips on how to meet the players before/after game?