Whole home audio

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a Sonos setup or something similar? Been looking at Sonos but unsure if I should pull the trigger. I do want to have speakers in the living rooms, my room and out in the yard that all start playing music with the push of a button on my phone. no having to turn them on or etc. Also, I have soundbars already, but considering a sonos or something for a soundbar so it syncs to whole system, has great sound but also can pair with other speakers to have surround sound on movie night.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
Anyone have a Sonos setup or something similar? Been looking at Sonos but unsure if I should pull the trigger. I do want to have speakers in the living rooms, my room and out in the yard that all start playing music with the push of a button on my phone. no having to turn them on or etc. Also, I have soundbars already, but considering a sonos or something for a soundbar so it syncs to whole system, has great sound but also can pair with other speakers to have surround sound on movie night.

I have a couple HEOS speakers and they're not bad. I went with HEOS mainly because they're Denon's remote speakers and they tie into the Denon 8500 that I have in my home theater. Sound is decent on them for casual listening, like when I'm cooking or something, but I don't use them when I want to really listen to something. I go to my good system for that.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im still operating on soundbar and turning them on manually and then only one sound bar or jbl device at a time. Almost every time I turn it on I wish I could just hit play on Spotify, choose a device and control the value without going and turning stuff on
I have a couple HEOS speakers and they're not bad. I went with HEOS mainly because they're Denon's remote speakers and they tie into the Denon 8500 that I have in my home theater. Sound is decent on them for casual listening, like when I'm cooking or something, but I don't use them when I want to really listen to something. I go to my good system for tha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson