Who Loves White Castle?

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Delicious, too bad you gotta go to the worst part of town to get them near where I am. A cheap grub ain't worth a cap in yo a**!

kps0001

Warriors Come Out And Plaaaay!
Reaction score
I love and miss me some Whitey's. I can't buy the frozen ones in the grocery store though. I would rather go without. Anytime I go back to St. Louis White Castle is one of the place I must eat at. The others being; Imo's Pizza, Lions Choice, Pasta House, and Steak N Shake. MMMMM thank god its almost lunch time.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, Krystals is the "same" down in Florida and I try to get it everytime I go. Stake N Shake is pretty darn good too. Forgot about how good that place is.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
i'm a fan - like philly I had to avoid it while in the city after they shut down the one on broad st. just off center city

but in mpls there where whiteys aplenty (pun intended) - definitely a great snack

i want to check out krystals when i'm in TN this summer

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
Belly bombers are one of the best late night snacks of all time.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I wrote White Castle a letter (an e-mail) asking them to come to AZ and they basically told me to go to hell

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wrote White Castle a letter (an e-mail) asking them to come to AZ and they basically told me to go to hell
Did you tell them you were already in hell, and that's WHY you want a White Castle here???

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love White Castle because it's the best, but I'll try a FatBurger when I'm way out West.

/never had WC

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love White Castle because it's the best, but I'll try a FatBurger when I'm way out West.

/never had WC

Theres a Fat Burger at Metro.. Its not all that to me.. Basically just a knock off Fuddruckers...

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Theres a Fat Burger at Metro.. Its not all that to me.. Basically just a knock off Fuddruckers...
On Peoria, south side of the street, just west of 28th drive, if you ever want to go.

Never been there.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Come on now Gee, you gotta read between the lines
lol...No, it wasn't an offer for a date. I actually edited to put in that I'd never been there. I didn't want people thinking I was some FatBurger junkie just because I know exactly where it is.

If I ever go, it's going to be with my kids because they want to go there a lot more than I do--and their hips can handle it WAY better than mine!

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess its a matter of option.. Id much rather have a Fuddruckers.. Not some 8 dollar burger that doesnt achieve the greatness that FR's is.. :D

Id rather not spend $8 on a burger, and get something worse than I could have gotten at Burger King.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard