Who is more overrated?

Who is more overrated?

• Total voters

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I could watch the Oregon game on repeat for hours at a time. The Stanford comeback is my alarm in the morning.
I love watching people with big mouths get crushed in sports. I know CFB is a business now, but when he talked to his team and told them all to transfer, he treated every guy in that like they were completely worthless.

And then watching his son take sacks because he didn't want to ruin his completion percentage. Those guys are the epitome of what's bad about modern sports.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I voted coach Prime.

Shader has some talent and may yet have a solid pro career if he goes to the right squad and listens to his nfl coaches.
But Prime? Excellent player, but hasn't done poo as a coach yet.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Deion has been very successful as a HC. He won the championship in the lower division at Jackson St.

Colorado was arguably one of the 5 worst power 5 schools in the country when he took over.
They fell off a cliff but they were about the most relevant, talked about, the first month of last season.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Deion has been very successful as a HC. He won the championship in the lower division at Jackson St.

Colorado was arguably one of the 5 worst power 5 schools in the country when he took over.
They fell off a cliff but they were about the most relevant, talked about, the first month of last season.
I don't particularly care for Deion and would love for Colorado to not work out. But, so far? He has been surprisingly successful as a head coach if anything. Colorado was BAD the year before Deion took over. Before that? He has been a winner.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I would vote if there were good options. they are rated properly.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I don't particularly care for Deion and would love for Colorado to not work out. But, so far? He has been surprisingly successful as a head coach if anything. Colorado was BAD the year before Deion took over. Before that? He has been a winner.
Eh I think he can build and also ran, up and down program. Even with all of the stars Colorado brought in, he couldn't make that team a winning team.

He won at a lower level, a level that lots of Meh coaches can dominate at because college football is a lot greater than just the X's and O's.

I want Deion to fail because I don't like the type of culture he represents. He's a lot more flash than substance. He's incredibly materialistic and his sons all seem like entitled pricks. I wouldn't touch Shedeur Sanders with a fifty foot pole, the kid looks like a massive locker room cancer.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

It was all hype. He almost lost to a REALLY bad ASU team, among the worst ASU teams I've ever watched.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was all hype. He almost lost to a REALLY bad ASU team, among the worst ASU teams I've ever watched.
Yeah, but at least he has done more than his son, which is the question.

I can see Colorado totally imploding this year. Their off-season has been a mess. I would not be sad