Who is going to Cleveland?

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Anybody else joining me in Cleveland this weekend? I am in section 149 behind an endzone.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Bring me some beer from the Great Lakes Brewery. (Rye of the Tiger is my favorite)

Thanks.

:D

Captain Matt

Registered
Reaction score
Just got my tickets!

Early Christmas present from in-laws. We're driving up from DC on Halloween night to sit 1st row on the 35 yard line behind the Cardinal bench. Whole family is going - 3 kids + wife and I. Last time I saw a Card game in Cleveland Jim McMahon was our Quarterback and Buddy Ryan was our coach - we got spanked by like 30. Hoping for better things on Sunday.

OP
OP
Cardsfanstl

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Part of my bucket list to see the Cardinals play in all 32 stadiums. Cleveland will be the sixth away stadium I have attended

OP
OP
Cardsfanstl

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
John, We wanted to, But not going to be able to make it. have fun bring back the win.

Greg,

I will try. Let me know what you are doing the Saturday before the game here in St. Louis. Know a few good restaurants if you want to try them before the meetup that night.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Have a great time. We can't make it but bring us home a victory. I think this will be tough game with the Cards coming off a Monday night game and starting at 1 EST.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Early Christmas present from in-laws. We're driving up from DC on Halloween night to sit 1st row on the 35 yard line behind the Cardinal bench. Whole family is going - 3 kids + wife and I. Last time I saw a Card game in Cleveland Jim McMahon was our Quarterback and Buddy Ryan was our coach - we got spanked by like 30. Hoping for better things on Sunday.

I was there too and we lost 44-6....

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I was going to, but I don't want to spend too much time away from my father, who's in ill health, and I dumped a bunch of money on the Steelers game too.

okcardzona

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Greg,

I will try. Let me know what you are doing the Saturday before the game here in St. Louis. Know a few good restaurants if you want to try them before the meetup that night.

John, Will do. I hope to hit ST Louis on Friday. Have fun in Cleveland

WaywardFan

Waywardier than before
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going to the game, my first in person since Jake the Snake at Sun Devil Stadium. A friend of mine was able to get tickets cheap so I'm making the 6 hour drive to see the game (and then the 6 hour drive back right after...ugh).

Wearing my Fitz jersey, hope I don't get beat up.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I'm going to the game, my first in person since Jake the Snake at Sun Devil Stadium. A friend of mine was able to get tickets cheap so I'm making the 6 hour drive to see the game (and then the 6 hour drive back right after...ugh).

Wearing my Fitz jersey, hope I don't get beat up.

They were very nice to us at the game I attended there, but then again they beat us 44-6 so they probably felt bad for us.:D

P>S> I have never really had an issue at any stadium and have been to 21 different one to see the cards play.

WaywardFan

Waywardier than before
Supporting Member
Reaction score
P>S> I have never really had an issue at any stadium and have been to 21 different one to see the cards play.

I have no beef with the Browns or their fans. If they try to start something I'll just shake their hand and say I'm happy to be there. No need to start a ruckus.

Now if the game were in San Fran....

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
Part of my bucket list to see the Cardinals play in all 32 stadiums. Cleveland will be the sixth away stadium I have attended

I've been on this same quest...since 1991. I'm now at 30 of 32 (Santa Clara & Indy are the holdouts). But ya see, they keep building new places to replace the old ones, and well, it's a never-ending quest. I hope you complete your list in less time than it;'s taking me! :D

Have fun in Cleveland!
BV

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
You guys are awesome fans. I've never traveled to see the Cardinals other than Seattle twice, but in all honesty those were business trips that worked out just right so I went, so I cant even give myself credit for traveling specifically for the Cardinals.

Good luck, have a blast and BE SAFE! I know you will rep us well!