Who Gets the Final Stinger on Hard Knocks?

Who gets the final clip?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
At the end of every episode of preseason Hard Knocks with the Detroit Lions is a five-second stinger of the Cards as a tease for in-season. Here's who we've had so far and what they're doing:

1) D-Hop balancing on a box(?)
2) Kliff grinding tape in a dark office
3) Budda shrugging 110 lbs dumbells
4) Michael and Keim chatting in the stands at SFS

I have a hard time imagining that Kyler is gonna be interested in doing this. I'm certain that J.J. Watt would be and that would super-resonate with a bunch of the Hard Knocks audience.

But what do you think?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hump or JJ I'd guess.

Is it something set up? My feeling was that HK just film a whole lot of everything and then just pick a random clip.

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Hump or JJ I'd guess.

Is it something set up? My feeling was that HK just film a whole lot of everything and then just pick a random clip.

I mean, there are dudes walking around with a camera. When you see them coming, you can just walk away or not give them anything to film. If you've actually seen the stingers, the people are facing directly to camera. The clips aren't any less candid than anything else on "reality" TV in 2022.

Even with the Lions, you can see the Hard Knocks crew capturing footage of other members of the Hard Knocks crew during training sessions.

It's naive to think that "a random clip" ever shows up on TV, period, but especially hard knocks. Even if they're capturing hundreds of hours of training camp (they're not), the clips are chosen to be captivating and intruiging. Their goal is to convince non-fans to watch.

Antonio Hamilton cooking
TOO SOON.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When does this start for the Cards In Season?

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I really think JJ's long road to recovery for the 2023 season will be the focus personally. He is a rehab hall of famer at this point.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose