Who do you NOT want to face in the NFC playoffs?

Who scares you the most?

• Cowboys

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Giants

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Packers

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Eagles

Votes: 24 45.3%
  • Vikings

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Saints

Votes: 16 30.2%

• Total voters

joshstmarie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think the one team that scares me the most is the eagles, I just feel like they have a big red circle on their calender waiting for a rematch... I want no part of them and hope they get knocked off before they get to us.

And "RA RA we can beat anybody" isnt an option :D

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't really care who we play after so many years of not getting there.

I will say this, all I really want to do this year is play an AFC team in the playoffs, since that means we made it back to the SB.

stewdog1

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Right now I don't think there is one team that outmatches us. The Saints after the last two weeks are looking very vulnerable. Now whether or not it is a late season swoon due to them having a lock on the playoffs remains to be seen.

A rematch against a healthy Vikings team would probably be my least I would want to face. Getting their CB back yesterday made a world of difference on defense.

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
I'd much rather play the vikes or saints in their domes than go to philly outside with our team.Thats not an option.

We have the team that can win it all this year.Thats not rah rah anything.Get over your glass half empty attitude.Things change.You don't have to live like pain is always around the corner.Its much deeper than that.Do what you want.Some can't be helped.

Injuries are one thing we CAN'T help but the rest we can plan for.If in the next 4 games we lose people than that will be the only thing that can stop us.

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Worst case is we get #4 seed have to play GB first, @Saints in Semi's and then either @Eagles or @Vikings in Championship...

No thnak you.. and unfortunantly that is exactly where we are headed right now....:bang:

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think the one team that scares me the most is the eagles, I just feel like they have a big red circle on their calender waiting for a rematch... I want no part of them and hope they get knocked off before they get to us.

And "RA RA we can beat anybody" isnt an option :D

The only way we will face the Eagles is in the NFC Championship game...

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
Worst case is we get #4 seed have to play GB first, @Saints in Semi's and then either @Eagles or @Vikings in Championship...

No thnak you.. and unfortunantly that is exactly where we are headed right now....:bang:

Kurts been there before THREE times and I don't think any of those game's would make him worry,with the talented players we have around him and the offensive line we have and new schemes we're using to get the ball deeper.

The vikes have lost many championship games.One even to Atlanta they should never have lost.So don't let the vikes worry you.favre is due for his crash.They played a weakened bengal team and did'nt even really try to use favre.He started out 1 for 5 with a interception yesterday against the bengals who played horrible.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any team where it is cold raining/snowing outdoors. I think this team can win anywhere, but I'm not sure KW feels the same.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Any team where it is cold raining/snowing outdoors. I think this team can win anywhere, but I'm not sure KW feels the same.

I agree

I fear NO dome team.

I fear no particular team really out of that list, but I would fear the venue.

So it really comes down to where the game is played at IMO.

Having said that, we won in Carolina in the rain, I did not expect that but it wasn't that bad of weather, in snow or hard rain or worse yet heavy wind I think we'd be hurting for sure.

The worst I see out of that list we could end up playing is Philly by far, just because they're the only team winning a division that would be likely to force us to come there outside back east.

Last edited:

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Eagles looked pretty good last night. They would be looking for some payback for last year's Division championship.

But the Eagles gave up a decent amount of points last night to a Giants team that is not that stellar. I don't think the Eagles or the Giants are as good as a lot of people are making them out to be. The NFC East is no longer the dominate force, IMHO.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only team that scares me is the Colts. I think we can beat anyone in the NFC.

Last edited:

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
The Cowboys...

It will be hard do beat them and the officals since we know the league wants to see them succeed.

Wait, what am I talking about, this isn't the NBA!!!

In that case, I fear noone.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
The only team I dont want to play is Dallas. It's not that I fear them, but fear losing to them. I have lived there my whole life & been a Big Red fan since the early '70's & cant imagine having to deal with the possibility. I would have to drive my car off a bridge or move if we lost a playoff game to them.

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Not really scared of anyone. But Brees has been unstoppable this year.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No one!

'Cause this team can bring it!

I just do not believe in defeatist attitudes. Not in my DNA. Get out there and perform or go home and play with your sister.

Wait a minute. I am the sister.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

joshstmarie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We have the team that can win it all this year.Thats not rah rah anything.Get over your glass half empty attitude.

Wow, calm down. I probably the last half empty guy when it comes to phoenix sports teams on this message board.

lauraw

"Vincere, Aut Mori" !
Reaction score
Nobody on that list "scares"me.. that said probably the Saints, because they're on so good against the toughest teams, and we are the toughest...

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
I voted Eagles, more for the stress of dealing with Eagle fans I work with than fear of them as a team. I would have voted the same last year, but meeting them and beating them was the greatest day of football I ever had.