Which team will end up making the 4th pick in the 2024 NFL draft?

• Arizona Cardinals

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • Denver Broncos

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Minnesota Vikings

Votes: 22 30.1%
  • New York Giants

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Vikings have positioned themselves to move up for a QB and I doubt it's pennix.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Sadly, I put the chance of the Cards picking at 4 at about 20%.
I think it will be Denver. Payton wants to make a splash and Monti is probably the sap he's going to get to bite. Monti, so I've heard, is said to be wanting players and picks. Does Denver's 1 and 2 plus Surtain and Sutton get it done?

The only deal Monti should listen to, and probably take, is Minny's two firsts and JJ. Would Minny's first and 2nd plus JJ be enough?

The only way I'm passing on the chance to get Marvin is an established Pro bowl player, like Surtain or JJ, and a bevy of high picks.

keith wenzel

Reaction score
I hope it is us. I think there are five players that are generational talents and the cards must get one of them. Harrison, odunze,alt or the tackle from psu. The fifth is bowers but we have a te so I rule him out. To trade down and not get one of these players is beyond foolish. Like you said Jefferson must be part of the package from Minnesota or hang up the phone. Denver has nothing special to want to move with them. Just my thoughts

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I picked Vikings. Monti is trading down. I really feel that will happen for sure. Just hope he can get back up to get one of the two 3 WRs

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Then Minny doesn't get the pick. It's good to have all the leverage.
Even you know it’s outrageous to offer all of that from Minnesota’s side. It’s good to have leverage, but let’s also be realistic.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Even you know it’s outrageous to offer all of that from Minnesota’s side. It’s good to have leverage, but let’s also be realistic.
Unless we get an earth-shattering offer, we have no incentive to move back. I don't think we'll get that either, so we shouldn't move back. That's being realistic for me.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I’m hoping the Giants but think it will be the Vikings. If we can pick at 6, we will still get a top WR. as much as I would love to get Marvin Harrison, Junior, I would rather keep stockpiling draft picks to keep building for the future. However, I certainly will not be upset if they do pick him.

Oklahoma Card

Reaction score
I hope it is us. I think there are five players that are generational talents and the cards must get one of them. Harrison, odunze,alt or the tackle from psu. The fifth is bowers but we have a te so I rule him out. To trade down and not get one of these players is beyond foolish. Like you said Jefferson must be part of the package from Minnesota or hang up the phone. Denver has nothing special to want to move with them. Just my thoughts
Why would you rule out Bowers? We could do something like the Patriots did with Gronk and Hernandez.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn