Which team is vastly underrated

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I say the Seahawks. I cannot stand Petey boy but he's a good coach and they are quietly concentrating on constructing a possible efficient running game which will put them in most games with a coach whose been there and done that. I rank the division right now Rams, Cardinals, Seahawks and the dysfunctional/injury prone Niners

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Jaguars. They have a lot of young talent. I think Pederson is gonna make them win their division.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Detroit. Goff was good enough to start in a Super Bowl. I could imagine him limping through a depleted nfc north and getting a wild card.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I say the Seahawks. I cannot stand Petey boy but he's a good coach and they are quietly concentrating on constructing a possible efficient running game which will put them in most games with a coach whose been there and done that. I rank the division right now Rams, Cardinals, Seahawks and the dysfunctional/injury prone Niners
Yeah, that 1 yard run at the end of the Super Bowl here was epic.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I say the Cardinals. I am somewhat concerned about the Seachickens bringing in Mayfield. Not because he’s that good but they always beat us when they shouldn’t.
Ha I didn’t even think about them but the media has written them off mostly.

I think a lot of it hinges on if Kyler can take another step forward with another year of experience under his belt. Considering he’s done that every year, I think it’s very possible he does it again.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I don't see it. That's a team that was living off of Russell Wilson miracles for years.

There were times where Pete's approach likely cost them wins.

Drew Lock is a below average starting QB. Their defense has gotten worse every year for the past five years...and they haven't really drafted well for a decade. I'd bet the Seahawks win 7 games next year, but wouldn't be shocked to see them win 4.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I say the Cardinals. I am somewhat concerned about the Seachickens bringing in Mayfield. Not because he’s that good but they always beat us when they shouldn’t.
The Cardinals were underrated last year as well. Most thought the Cardinals would place 4th.

I could see Cardinals winning the west this year.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I think the Raiders and Dolphins are going make the most noise this season and with an improved Oline I could see the Bengals being a dominant team.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My vote goes to the Dolphins. I see them winning their division with 12 or more wins.
We’ll find out just how good or bad their previous HC really was. They have a lot of talent, but having the Bills in their division makes it tough for them.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Detroit. Goff was good enough to start in a Super Bowl. I could imagine him limping through a depleted nfc north and getting a wild card.
The Lions will be an interesting watch this year. They had some bad luck last year.