Which team is vastly underrated

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Raiders in AFC and Cards NFC. Yes, Cards. They will have to just play better down the stretch not fast start then mid to late season collapse. There is no telling how good or bad this Cards team can be and fans have seen it first hand the last two seasons.

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I say the Seahawks. I cannot stand Petey boy but he's a good coach and they are quietly concentrating on constructing a possible efficient running game which will put them in most games with a coach whose been there and done that. I rank the division right now Rams, Cardinals, Seahawks and the dysfunctional/injury prone Niners
Seachickens get my vote also. By a rather large margin. First, anyone who can rehabilitate Geno Smith is a God level coach. This is the opposite of Brady/Billichek. Tom Brady is still Tom Brady, but Russell Wilson may not have become "let-Russ-Cook" without Pete Carroll. Back-to-back National Champions and SB winner. 9 years of playoffs, and his defenses led the league in scoring for 4 consecutive seasons. One of only 3 head coaches to win a national title and a SB. One of 3! His defense and running game are perennially good if not great, regardless of talent.

I hate Pete because he's in our division, but this is the most underrated coach in the entire NFL. Bar none.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Seachickens get my vote also. By a rather large margin. First, anyone who can rehabilitate Geno Smith is a God level coach. This is the opposite of Brady/Billichek. Tom Brady is still Tom Brady, but Russell Wilson may not have become "let-Russ-Cook" without Pete Carroll. Back-to-back National Champions and SB winner. 9 years of playoffs, and his defenses led the league in scoring for 4 consecutive seasons. One of only 3 head coaches to win a national title and a SB. One of 3! His defense and running game are perennially good if not great, regardless of talent.

I hate Pete because he's in our division, but this is the most underrated coach in the entire NFL. Bar none.
I too dislike him, but what you say is true.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose