Which guys are you looking forward to the most this season?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Also, please no sarcastic comments about the coaching staff. I get it. I’m sure you all get it, too. Just keep it about the players.

Can be a rookie.

Can be a vet.

My top two are:

Rodney Hudson - Will be nice to see a revamped IOL with arguably the best Center in the league. I think this more key to Kyler’s development than the OTs due to his stature. Will also be nice to not see him commit False Starts & not get easily moved back.

James Wiggins - My favorite pick in the class despite going in the 7th. He’s an athletic freak while also being instinctual. Had top 3 Safety tape before injuries. He still hasn’t fully bounced back to original form, but he was starting to gain late in the season for Cincinnati. Probably only a ST contributor in 2021, but I expect him to do big things in 2022.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hudson is #1 for me period. If Hudson is the same player, our offensive line will be even more improved, which will spell good things.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm hoping to see a lot of Josh Jones, that means he beat out Beacham or won the starting RG slot.

Simmons and Collins will hopefully be fun to watch.

I really want to see if Gardeck can continue from where he left off.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

and
You must be registered for see images attach

No we dont have the Chiefs Oline. And no Kyler isnt Mahomes.

However, if these guys REALLY hit. Could be the 2nd most explosive team behind the Chiefs this year.

There's a chance AJ is washed and Moore is Tavon 2.0 as well, but the potential is there to be incredible as well.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I hope Hudson is great but you don't really watch Centers.

I guess I'm more intrigued than anything. Can Conner and Green return to form? Can Moore regain freshman form? Can Wilson or Gowan contribute?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely Green and Moore and I'm also really looking forward to year 3 of Kyler. he is implying he wants to run less which means he has to make more plays with his arm which means green and Moore need to impact.

I think Hudson is potentially the biggest single addition we went from a C group that was below par to potentially one of the best C's in the NFL.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope Hudson is great but you don't really watch Centers.

I guess I'm more intrigued than anything. Can Conner and Green return to form? Can Moore regain freshman form? Can Wilson or Gowan contribute?

This is where I'm at... except for Wilson and Gowan. I expect zero from those guys.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I don't like that I feel this way, but I am excited to see lots of players on other teams in both conferences this coming season. Not sure why, but not too many players on the Cards am I that enamored with. Sort of like loving your car, but don't care so much thinking about the individual parts under the hood or elsewhere. Maybe once the season gets going, I will get more revved up for each of our players.

That being said, I am hopefully curious to see if both our young LBs turn into the studs we are hoping for. If they don't, it will sure seem like we are wasting draft after draft, and need to start thinking of trading our top picks for good established starters.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
1. Kyler Murray
2. Isaiah Simmons

I want Kyler to be a top QB so much it hurts. I'm still scared he's a stat monster with a bad attitude. Honestly, I think what Devin Booker is doing right now gives K1 all of the motivation in the world to be legendary. But I need to see it.

I really believe Simmons will show out.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is where I'm at... except for Wilson and Gowan. I expect zero from those guys.

I don't really have expectations for Wilson or Gowan. More that I hope at least one of them can show something. We all wish for a diamond in the rough with a low round pick right? When was the last time we found a George Kittle, Antonio Brown or Jason Kelce? I can't think of a single pick outside the top 3 rounds that ever went on to become a bona fide star.

I feel this way about our round 4 picks and lower every year. Odds are we got to get one one day right?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Crap I can't believe I missed Zaven Collins. I'm very much looking forward to seeing that unit tackle running backs. I hope he lives up to expectations.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Crap I can't believe I missed Zaven Collins. I'm very much looking forward to seeing that unit tackle running backs. I hope he lives up to expectations.
I am waiting to see how two almost the same LBers will play in this defense. This will be fun to see how that experiment works or doesn't!

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I am not going to say Hudson because I know he will be a rock and anchor for this OL, we will have a good OL. I have no concerns with Kyler because I expect him to be better and do not need him to be all world to be happy but expect him to be a good franchise QB with moments of awe. I expect Simmons to take the next step up, too big of a productive freak from college and then later flashes in his first pro season to doubt that. I am looking at three guys... Alford can he stay healthy and be solid at CB which would be a God send, AJ Green because I believe he can be better than average, and most of all Rondale Moore who I think will be special, extremely special :raccoon:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA