Which guys are you looking forward to the most this season?

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
1. Rodney Hudson. It can't be stated enough how much we lacked a good Center for the last Idk how many years.

2. Rondale Moore. I truly believe this dude will become the weapon KK has needed in the offense he really wants to run. Kind of like a Tyreke Hill.

3. A.J Green. If he stays healthy our offense will give defenses fits trying to cover everyone. Move the ball in 10 personnel, score points then control the clock in 12 & 21 personnel.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
None Cards related I'm looking forward to seeing what Fitzmagic can do in Washington. There's a great interview with him up on The Athletic.

He's just a good dude and much loved by everyone he plays with. Hoping to see him show he's more than a placeholder.

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
None Cards related I'm looking forward to seeing what Fitzmagic can do in Washington. There's a great interview with him up on The Athletic.

He's just a good dude and much loved by everyone he plays with. Hoping to see him show he's more than a placeholder.
Didn’t think I needed to get specific.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
For the most part, the Cardinal's season will hinge on the health of Murray. If he's 100% ALL season, teams will struggle big time to stop us. I do think we're better prepared to keep our offense afloat if defenses take his legs somewhat away. Unlike last season, when our Offense completely tanked when Murray had to protect his shoulder. Our OL should be vastly better with a REAL center & our DLine will be deep. We will miss Reddick some, but excited to see the potential of our young ILB's. The front 7 will need to pressure the QB, and I think they will, to compensate for a young secondary. KK has to step up with better play calling, especially on the 3rd & short. Barring injuries, I think Keim has done a nice job of putting together a viable playoff team. But, a difficult schedule, a difficult division, and injuries could derail it all. Even so, could be a VERY EXCITING season for us, THE FANS!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose