Where to watch 2024 Diamondback games?

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
Inflation
except you would probably triple the viewership by making it $49. Cox needs to add it to one of their sports tiers. I just went back to cox from Fubo.... streaming sucks and will not watch anything long term streaming

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Kendrick and the Dbacks made this bed for decades by not being relevant. Now after making the WS this is the best they can do? Fire Hall yesterday and tightwad Ken needs to put a for sale sign up. He should have sold when the iron was hot coming off of last years run. This is Epic BS. No one is going to pay to watch them. The Suns will fill a void until May/June and then Football starts in August.... they are screwed

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
I have been wanting to get some projects done around the house for a while and start walking/hiking more. Looks like the Dbacks are helping me out. I will go old school like when i was a kid and had no choice but to listen to Ranger games on the radio. Baseball is the 1 sport where you can visual see the game thru radio better than any other sport. Unless they come up with an agreement to add onto Cox sports tiers then thats what its going to be for me. $20 is not squat, but dealing with streaming in BS. Baseball is so slow i tend to channel surf at the same time while watching, thats no bueno with streaming

Alastair

Reaction score
I’m supposed to be able to watch the Diamondbacks on an MLB broadcast on FUBO but all I get is an aerial picture of a baseball stadium. What gives?

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No formal announcement but cable / Direct TV will be the same as last year

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
Heads up that if you have T-Mobile then they have their yearly free year of MLB atBat promotion going on today. I'm hoping the combo of it and my VPN will give me game access.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
I just signed up for that. I usually ignore the “Tuesdays” app, but this looks pretty good.
Yeah, it's the main thing the "Tuesdays" are good for I never get anything out of it but this offer. I think I've gotten ever year since like 2015 this way. The Dbacks games still follow the blackout rules but I'm hoping a VPN will get around that.