Where to place a bet on NBA stats ?

iVAN

Reaction score
I'm a noob when it comes to betting so I don't know where to start. But I was thinking the other day about placing a bet on Rubio leading the regular season in assists per game

The guy was always a top 5 APG player before his Utah stint where they share PG duties.
The main APG guys in recent years have been Westbrook, Harden, Wall, Paul. The first 2 are on the same team now and stealing stats from each other so I think they are out of the real running here, Wall is out of shape and Beal may demand too much of the ball anyway as he's the best player there. CP3 is old and isn't clear for who he plays this season. So the main competition looks shot. Rubio's chances look legit.

Now the question where to place the bets? I hope the Rubio's odd are profitable following his low apg Jazz seasons.

SunnyBaller

All Star
Reaction score
I'm a noob when it comes to betting so I don't know where to start. But I was thinking the other day about placing a bet on Rubio leading the regular season in assists per game

The guy was always a top 5 APG player before his Utah stint where they share PG duties.
The main APG guys in recent years have been Westbrook, Harden, Wall, Paul. The first 2 are on the same team now and stealing stats from each other so I think they are out of the real running here, Wall is out of shape and Beal may demand too much of the ball anyway as he's the best player there. CP3 is old and isn't clear for who he plays this season. So the main competition looks shot. Rubio's chances look legit.

Now the question where to place the bets? I hope the Rubio's odd are profitable following his low apg Jazz seasons.
Sorry I can't help you with the betting part as I've never done anything outside of betting with friends and co workers but I will say I think the profit on him winning based on the general hate of the sun's is probably pretty high , not going to say it's an outlandish bet because he's always been a high assist guy but I think some of the younger guys like Trae young maybe even morant could be seen with better odds than him. Could be worth a gamble if you have money you can afford to lose

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard