When you go to the movies....

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Assface said:
How do you play the role of a country?

Lol Sorry, it's the Duke of Austria, just listed in the script as 'Austria'. Actually, the role combines two historical figures--Austria, who imprisoned Richard the Lion Heart, and Limoges, who killed him---into one character, Austria.

Djaughe

Reaction score
Stout said:
Lol Sorry, it's the Duke of Austria, just listed in the script as 'Austria'. Actually, the role combines two historical figures--Austria, who imprisoned Richard the Lion Heart, and Limoges, who killed him---into one character, Austria.
I bet you drive the chicks wild with shakespeare quotes...while guys like me quote simpsons stuff...

:jealous:

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We go to Harkins, so we usually have the $1 refill cup and just get a medium popcorn.

If I was lame enough, I'd buy a Harkins t-shirt, wear it to the movies and get a $1 popcorn as well :)

Mike

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Djaughe said:
I bet you drive the chicks wild with shakespeare quotes...while guys like me quote simpsons stuff...

Lol Yep, when I look at a girl and ask her 'Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? Thou art more lovely and more temperare.', it's all over :D

OP
OP
R

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
If I was lame enough, I'd buy a Harkins t-shirt, wear it to the movies and get a $1 popcorn as well :)
LMAO! I asked if we could just carry the shirt and they told me "NOOO!!" you have to be wearing it to get the discount. I have only seen senior citizens wearing them so I don't want to cross that bridge for a few more years.

I bet BIM has the shirt though :)

bunnyhatesfoofoo

Down with the Sickness
Reaction score
Djaughe said:

Shakespeare is great but there's something to be said for Homer's smooth lines as well.

Homer: "I'm going to the back seat of my car, with the woman I love, and I won't be back for ten minutes!"

When i hear stuff like that, my heart is all a flutter.

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
LMAO! I asked if we could just carry the shirt and they told me "NOOO!!" you have to be wearing it to get the discount. I have only seen senior citizens wearing them so I don't want to cross that bridge for a few more years.

I bet BIM has the shirt though :)

:D

Come on Ryan, let's be the first "below 40's" to wear a Harkin's shirt :)

Mike

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedzBetz