When Did Stewie Turn Gay?

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive had this convo with two different people and have gotten nowhere.. One guy at my work said he thought it was odd too and had no idea.. But O here thinks Stewie has always been gay since Family Guy started.. Which I do not believe.. I didnt see the signs at first.. At first he was out for world domination and killing Lois..

Anyone else have theories?

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I gues I should say that after the trying to kill Lois on the cruise ship in his virtual reality simulatorthing he has steadily been getting more gay.. And tonites episode was a full blown Stewie the cross dressing flayboyant gay guy nite it seemed..

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AH HA!

See they changed Stewie..

Though he was originally a child genius bent on world domination, the writers in more recent episodes usually ignore that aspect of his personality, instead focusing on a more flamboyant character.[citation needed] Stewie is considered to be the show's breakout character.[4] Wizard magazine rated him the 95th greatest villain of all time.[5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stewie_Griffin

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
GAY!

Brain and Stewie watch 2Girls1Cup

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
GAY!

Brain and Stewie watch 2Girls1Cup

No one is questioning if he is gay.. What I am questioning is when did it start and why? He did not start gay from the beginning of the show..

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think they're developing his character. It's just one of those things that's available to the writer when inspiration hits. Occasionally Stewie has very heterosexual moments, but it's the gay baby thing or repressed gay baby thing has been there pretty much since it started.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I don't think they're developing his character. It's just one of those things that's available to the writer when inspiration hits. Occasionally Stewie has very heterosexual moments, but it's the gay baby thing or repressed gay baby thing has been there pretty much since it started.

:iwin:

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Gee,

This is too funny because my wife posed this same question to me tonight while we were watching the show. First it was just as if he were sexually confused, then it was if he were gay but didn't know it.... now he's full on gay. Before it was questionable whether or not people could even understand what he was saying.

This show has evolved too far, IMO. Peter used to be semi-funny, which one could relate to. Now he's too far over the top stupid like how the Simpsons made Homer.

Oh well, I still watch like a '****

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison