What's your Main Area of Concern re: Cards and '22 Season

What is your Main Area of Concern Regarding the '22 Cards?

• Run D

Votes: 35 42.7%
  • Pass Rush

Votes: 16 19.5%
  • DB Play

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • QB Play

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Run Game

• Passing Game

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • OL

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • Coaching

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Front Office Moves

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Fan Support

• Stadium Security

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Costs to Attend Games

• Any Other

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Over 60% say pass rush and Run D. It's amazing how bad those two things need to be to overwhelm Keim & Kliff. Damn.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Whis? Warner and Haley were awesome...Whis not as much.
Dude got us to a super bowl and then another playoff win the following year. And you’re going to put him behind kliff?

Ken:
45-51 (47% wins)
4 of 6 seasons at or above .500
4-2 playoffs
2 division titles
1 conference championship

Kliff:
24-24-1 (50% wins)
2 of 3 seasons at or above .500
0-1 playoffs (and downright embarrassing)
0 division titles
0 conference championships

You’re putting the cart before the horse there champ.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Dude got us to a super bowl and then another playoff win the following year. And you’re going to put him behind kliff?

Ken:
45-51 (47% wins)
4 of 6 seasons at or above .500
4-2 playoffs
2 division titles
1 conference championship

Kliff:
24-24-1 (50% wins)
2 of 3 seasons at or above .500
0-1 playoffs (and downright embarrassing)
0 division titles
0 conference championships

You’re putting the cart before the horse there champ.
Yeah let's not look at things with context. He took over a team that year one was an 8-8 team. They were QBd by a hall of famer.

Once that QB retired and Haley left, those teams were trash.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yeah let's not look at things with context. He took over a team that year one was an 8-8 team. They were QBd by a hall of famer.

So it’s okay to dismiss kliffs first season because he didn’t have talent but not to excuse ken’s worst seasons when he unexpectedly was left without a good QB. Got it.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Part of a Head Coach’s job is putting together a good staff. He chose Haley. That’s always been an issue for me with Kliff is that he wasn’t experienced enough to put his own staff together and that stuck us with VJ who I think stinks. Also, the offense was actually even better the season after Haley left. And Haley bottomed out after two seasons with KC. So to give him more credit than the guy who hired him and was more successful the next season doesn’t sit right with me.

And Wiz took over a team that was Year One 8-8 with a HOF QB? Come on. The Cardinals were 6-10, 5-11, 5-11 the three years before Wiz got there. And Warner was a shelshocked, turnover prone crapfest for three years before Wiz and Haley got a hold of him.

More, it can’t be ignored that Wiz came into a team that was really the joke of the entire league with ZERO culture of winning for the entire 20 years that came before him in Arizona. That wasn’t the case with Kliff, as he came in one year removed from a pretty great (for the Cardinals) 12 year run between Wiz and Arians. That can’t be overlooked that Wiz was the start of team culture changing from decades of ineptitude before him. A Herculean task in of itself, IMO.

And Wiz probably did his best job his second to last year when he somehow coached a Kolb/Skelton team to an 8-8 record. That team had no business winning 5 games much less 8. Then the wheels totally came off the following season for sure.

Until Kliff actually gets us into another playoff game and actually wins a couple can I put him at or above Wiz at this point.

Last edited:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
So it’s okay to dismiss kliffs first season because he didn’t have talent but not to excuse ken’s worst seasons when he unexpectedly was left without a good QB. Got it.
Yeah thats not true. Kens last three years were miserable, save one season the Cardinals were 8-8 and still were outscored.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Part of a Head Coach’s job is putting together a good staff. He chose Haley. That’s always been an issue for me with Kliff is that he wasn’t experienced enough to put his own staff together and that stuck us with VJ who I think stinks. Also, the offense was actually even better the season after Haley left. And Haley bottomed out after two seasons with KC. So to give him more credit than the guy who hired him and was more successful the next season doesn’t sit right with me.

And Wiz took over a team that was Year One 8-8 with a HOF QB? Come on. The Cardinals were 6-10, 5-11, 5-11 the three years before Wiz got there. And Warner was a shelshocked, turnover prone crapfest for three years before Wiz and Haley got a hold of him.

More, it can’t be ignored that Wiz came into a team that was really the joke of the entire league with ZERO culture of winning for the entire 20 years that came before him in Arizona. That wasn’t the case with Kliff, as he came in one year removed from a pretty great (for the Cardinals) 12 year run between Wiz and Arians. That can’t be overlooked that Wiz was the start of team culture changing from decades of ineptitude before him. A Herculean task in of itself, IMO.

And Wiz probably did his best job his second to last year when he somehow coached a Kolb/Skelton team to an 8-8 record. That team had no business winning 5 games much less 8. Then the wheels totally came off the following season for sure.

Until Kliff actually gets us into another playoff game and actually wins a couple can I put him at or above Wiz at this point.
Man how much did Whis pay you to write this PR piece. I remember the last few years of Whisenhunt and you weren't talking like this at the time.

That dude had no answers once he didn't have an elite QB. Sorry not buying this history rewrite.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man how much did Whis pay you to write this PR piece. I remember the last few years of Whisenhunt and you weren't talking like this at the time.

That dude had no answers once he didn't have an elite QB. Sorry not buying this history rewrite.
Really? That’s all you’ve got? Good rebuttal to a post that had no snark, no sarcasm and was just giving an opinion that dared to differ from yours.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yeah thats not true. Kens last three years were miserable, save one season the Cardinals were 8-8 and still were outscored.
Not true? The saints did a number on Kurt otherwise I’d bet he’d have returned. And frankly the expected or unexpected isn’t relevant - you were using talent as an excuse. What’s the one position that hurts you most with lack of talent? QB. There is zero doubt that even with kylers shortcomings he’s been a better QB than ken was saddled with in those final three years. Not a single poster would disagree with that statement.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Run D and Pass Rush were close…I settled on pass rush. It’s going to be a huge issue.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard