What's the worst show that your significant other watches?

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody else's spouse dominating the crappy airwaves with all things Kate and William?

I am under strict orders to not interrupt my wife through Friday when this event finally comes to an end and these 2 people who will never impact my life can stop impacting my tv viewing habits.

My wife and her girlfriends are having a slumber party so they can get up at whatever ungodly hour the thing starts to watch it...

Can you believe it...a bunch of 50 something women having a slumber party for this...unreal

At least it's not at my house and I can watch the draft in peace

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was actually going to start a thread entitled "Am I the only one that doesn't care about the royal wedding?"

Personally, I don't get it. I mean, good for them and best wishes and all, I guess, but why do I care?

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
Great!!! Now my wife is watching 'Mob Wives' or whatever the hell it is called!!! She was up to 11 watching it. Good thing I had my iPod on listening to BLS and others...

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
The Secret Life Of the American Teenager.

I never discussed sex in high school as much as these kids do...and I was getting laid!

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
My wife and I usually watch the same shows but we each have one the other can't stand. I watch Spartacus and she watches Bridezillas. Spartacus is cheesy but Bridezillas is just astronomically bad.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Dancing with the Stars; Teen Mom, Americas Best Dance Crew, So you think you can dance...

OP
OP
Folster

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dancing with the Stars; Teen Mom, Americas Best Dance Crew, So you think you can dance...

I hear you brother. I endure a lot of crappy shows, but Teen Mom is non-negotiable. She can't watch that ever when I'm home. I leave the room for So You Think You Can Dance.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My sister is currently watching DCC. Do you know what that is? It's the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader tryouts. :bang:

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
My sister is currently watching DCC. Do you know what that is? It's the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader tryouts. :bang:

Couldn't they just combine that with the 'Girls Gone Wild' casting couch and save some money? I mean it's the same chicks...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison