What is your feeling if Cardinals move to another City?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which is why the bidwills should sell. High tide.
Franchise sell often occur after the passing of the Patriarch. Not many stayed in the family. We will see what happens when Bill Sr passes. Even if sold, the franchise would not go anywhere.

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Will you miss them every NFL Sunday if they move to Mexico City and name themselves as "Pacifica Cardinals" or something.?

Mexico popped up in my mind as they keep moving south - Chicago, St Louis, Phoenix.....
Virtually impossible....Virtually BUT....Bears move to Arlington Hts and build their new stadium...Cards restructure to become a corporation a la the Packers and shares sold to the residents as the Cards move into Soldier Field!!! I get the best of all worlds...my village is the closest to Arlington Hts with the finest home and I reclaim "my" Chicago Cardinals. Hoooray!!!

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
they suck too
Well, you aren't going to get the Steelers, Pats, Broncos, or Cowboys. So it would probably come down to the lesser of mediocre to poor teams. And I would never put the Chargers on the level of Cards. Not even close in my humble opinion.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Franchise sell often occur after the passing of the Patriarch. Not many stayed in the family. We will see what happens when Bill Sr passes. Even if sold, the franchise would not go anywhere.
I’m not against the franchise remaining, and I’m definitely not opposed to new ownership.

So many bidwill boot lickers in this forum.

Their franchise has gone from 300 million to 4+ billion in the last 2 decades. The most blood they gave up was $80/500 million for stadium construction in 2003.

Ownership sucks. Any and everything else is just a symptom of the aforementioned underlying problem.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Heres my reality. I am barely hanging on as a fan of the sport in general. Used to be an avid NBA fan, watched a lot of NHL, have spent a good amount of time with the EPL, the only thing I have left for various reasons is the NFL. I have a family full of sport ball hating folk, and our only day together is Sunday. So I dont even watch many games anymore. Our team, after 34 some odd years of evidence seems to be forever a bridesmaid, never a bride. Really, more like barely invited to the wedding most years.

If they left, I imagine Id slowly fade away. Hell, y'all are kind of the only reason I still root for this sad sack franchise. This board gives me hours of entertainment...

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Only back to St. Louis, and they'll get to know what it means to have a loyal fanbase.
P.S. I really hope they stay in Arizona for the loyal fans they have, some of whom even post on this Board.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
TIDBIT: The Bidwill's considered heading north to Toronto when things soured in St-Louis.

Metro Toronto (6.2m) has a slightly larger population than Metro Chicago, and like the Toronto Blue Jays and Raptors they'd largely control a 40-million national market.

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
How many of you will be disappointed if this franchise vanishes into the cold dark sky to never return?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard