What is your feeling if Cardinals move to another City?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We can dream all we want but the idea of this team leaving is preposterous. Valued at 3.17 billion which is higher than Buffalo, Jax, Detroit and Cincy.

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Can we change this to “if Keim moved to another city”
Many franchises cut their QB statues after super bowl, some cut their head coach statues, Cardinals likely pre-purchased a Keim statue in anticipation of winning a super bowl this year.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I don't even live in Arizona. Of course I'd still be a fan, and I'm sure not converting to Raiders fandom.

When we win it all, even if I'm an old man, it'll be so much more satisfying than worrying about exactly where they plant their flag. Go Cards.

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
My reaction would be the same as if I won a billion dollar lottery, Scarlett Johansson started blowing up my private messages, I got drafted in the first round of the 2023 NFL draft or any other thing that is also not going to happen ever.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Nobody wants this franchise
Maybe the Cardinals should be the 'Christmas' team. They can stay in Arizona but call them the North Pole Cardinals, and they can be like those Christmas events which come through once a year, except they are the NFL version of the Trans Siberian Orchestra. They can never win the Super Bowl because they only play this one game, right, but they could never win the Super Bowl anyway. They are the oldest professional football franchise, so we can start constructing myth stuff about them, and they get to wear those all red uniforms which make the linemen look like Santa Claus. Then ever year, the best team that has been good and does not have a naughty record, gets to play them :fans:

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I followed them from St Louis to AZ so yes I would still follow them. I had my chance to escape when they moved out of St Louis and didn't take advantage of it. Now, and I think the old timers here (55+ years of Cardinal football) would agree that we are at the point that we kind of enjoy the pain and abuse the team inflicts on us. I guess you can say we are masochists. I can't think of any other explanation why we still follow this sorry franchise.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
We need seriously to stop buying their and all NFL gear and tickets to games. If you want to see another team when they come here, at least wear their gear. Send a concerted message to the whole NFL that AZ fans are sick of it. Send them packing to a football starved city like we once were. Let them suffer for a few decades. Another team will come here to play soon after.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We need seriously to stop buying their and all NFL gear and tickets to games. If you want to see another team when they come here, at least wear their gear. Send a concerted message to the whole NFL that AZ fans are sick of it. Send them packing to a football starved city like we once were. Let them suffer for a few decades. Another team will come here to play soon after.
Ok. You first.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Ok. You first.
I did that last century. I wouldn't spend a dollar on Bidwill's team. Not saying I wish things would change and they give us a good product, but I will die long long before that might ever happen. I would drive to LA or Vegas to see a game before driving to Glendale.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the name stays Cardinals they could move anywhere in the world and I would still be a fan. If they change the name I would drop them like a hot potato.
Totally understand this. I grew up as an Oilers fan. When the Oilers dumped their name, the Titans became just another team.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did that last century. I wouldn't spend a dollar on Bidwill's team. Not saying I wish things would change and they give us a good product, but I will die long long before that might ever happen. I would drive to LA or Vegas to see a game before driving to Glendale.
Do you watch NFL games?

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I'd gladly take a couple years of not having an NFL team for the chance at a fresh start, whether it be expansion or a move. The Bidwills are a curse, and Michael is as much of a curse as his father.

The Cards in general are a joke to most of the league, and that's not changing until the team is out of Bidwill hands.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson