What I Saw

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
@Krangthebrain @BritCard @Russ Smith
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Good breakdown and yea you can see they should have slid protection/flipped the TB.

However, is it me or does Kyler need to stop the hitch in his dropback. Similar to being late on the Isabella throw against WFT. That little hitch caused him to get contacted.

If anything if he slides over to his left more he's got a clearer throwing window. Maybe he was worried about pressure from there too.

Said around draft time that the interior is more important for short QBs. Why the Saints invest in C's/G's so much.

Last edited:

Dynomite

Veteran
Reaction score
The O-line is lousy at run blocking.

Murray may make the playoffs, but he’ll never be a big winner until he learns to be an NFL professional. He still stares down receivers and throws into coverage. Consider the time he threw deep to Johnson who was double covered. He almost always throws to the primary receiver. He personally kept the Lions in this game.

How did Campbell not continuously end up on the tight end?

Jaron Brown should move ahead of Johnson on the depth chart.

No interceptions from this passive defense. There’s a lack of aggressiveness that once was a Cardinal hallmark. This also indicates the defenders are in poor position to jump routes or fight for balls. Murray, in particular, has no clue on position. He appears to be a wasted pick.

Reddick has a surprising burst when pass rushing.

Hard to believe that Fitz was invisible in this game, but he was not often the primary receiver.

Hopkins May be better than anticipated.

Peterson is not the factor he once was. He’s no longer a shut down corner.

Cards looked terrible covering receivers out of the backfield.

Pass rush seemed more disruptive last season.

If developing Murray is part of coaching; Kingsbury got out coached; worrisome.

Cardinals looked like a team that had been reading their own press clippings.

Murray never will but foles is capable? Maybe you should trade Murray to the bears for foles.

Dynomite

Veteran
Reaction score
Wow! With one loss KM has gone from a MVP candidate to someone we have to worry about. Wow!

a lot of football fans must live under this constant stress of bipolar praise.
On my 9-7 prediction I had us at 2-1 now and here we are. I am not concerned.

Our greatest QBs have had stinker games that didn't include 3 TDs

if you have a bad game you’re considered a threat to your team now... they should have traded Tom Brady after week 1.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose