What Has the Team Said?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Any statements from the owner, the GM? I know KK and KM had to do a press conference, but what about the team? Have they just let this debacle pass without comment? Do they think we're just going to forget this and move on as fans if they pretend it didn't happen? Where's the freaking professionalism, the accountability? As much as I loathe him, Jerry Jones had the spine to comment right after the game and take his lumps. I haven't seen anything from the organization as of yet. Am I missing anything? I mean, I don't scour the Internet, so that IS possible, but...anybody?

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Everyone is chilling out there, no sense of urgency from anyone, Arizona brass, the media friendly
Bidwill has no experience leading a successful company, never run a business by his own , he is buddy with Keim, won't get rid of him
He can't separate friendship from business
What can we expect, he has forgiven even Keim after the embarrassing DUI, something against his moral principles of zero tolerance

Last edited:

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Any statements from the owner, the GM? I know KK and KM had to do a press conference, but what about the team? Have they just let this debacle pass without comment? Do they think we're just going to forget this and move on as fans if they pretend it didn't happen? Where's the freaking professionalism, the accountability? As much as I loathe him, Jerry Jones had the spine to comment right after the game and take his lumps. I haven't seen anything from the organization as of yet. Am I missing anything? I mean, I don't scour the Internet, so that IS possible, but...anybody?

Attachments

• never let.jpg
    never let.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 5

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I’m on the same page w you here.. I want to hear something from Owner/GM. I’m guessing they took a day to settle emotions. I’m also guessing Bidwill and Kiem are deciding what to do with the coaching staff. It’s a big decision no matter if you are pro/anti Kliffy/VJ. If we don’t hear something in the next 48 hours it will bring yet another “wtf is this organization doing” in question.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It took a full week for Seattle to fire their DC. Unless you're starting 100% over, which doesn't seem likely, taking a couple of days doesn't hurt at this point.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Same bull crap as the presser, kliff said season changed on watt and hop injuries. Hicks is this it hapoens in the NFL. Nobody saying they have poor judgement, poor insight and they make poor decisions.
I know what good judgment, good insight and good decisions look like. No matter how ignorant they think fans are, or arrogant they believe themselves.
can’t recover until you realize you have a problem.

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Maybe a period of reflection and sanity? No need to rush into emotional decisions, it's not a true life or death situation. Sit back, gather all the information, consult with trusted advisors and then make a statement....or not.
We aren't talking about making decisions; we're talking about commenting on the game. Big difference.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think this is because both the fans and the media love and hate the guy so much, they want to hear what he says. I bet you a large majority of fans outside of AZ ones even know who our owner is.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson