What Are Your Most Realistic Expectations of Kyler...

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you think there are several head coaches of other teams who think, ¨ if only I had KM, I would turn him into a super star. Super Bowl here we come!¨

Sean Payton is one of them. He said as much. If he doesn't come it's about Michael

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These types of arguments are just so dumb and tiresome. He could’ve retired after his rookie contract if he didn’t want to play. Kyler is a lot of things both bad and good but he absolutely loves playing football.

Derp derp baseball derp derp stupid fan derp derp

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
These types of arguments are just so dumb and tiresome. He could’ve retired after his rookie contract if he didn’t want to play. Kyler is a lot of things both bad and good but he absolutely loves playing football.
Why retire on a rookie contract when everything's going your way and there's a giant truckload of cash on the way? That would be a dumb argument. Now how about retiring at the end of a phat contract when everything's gone against you?

Arguments that overlook his attitude are dumb. He has up until last season loved playing football. Suddenly he caught a ton of criticism. Suddenly it's not easy for him. Suddenly it's less fun and a tough, harsh job rather than an all-fun job. Suddenly he has this bag of cash and absolutely no need to put in any kind of effort. Suddenly his play fell off a cliff (Kliff haha). It'll all depend on how he responds.

Sure, I could be wrong. He could right the ship (I doubt it), or he could suck yet continue to try to get new contracts, likely moving to different teams. My view is that when someone tells you who they are, believe them. KM has told us he doesn't want to put in the work. I'm merely extrapolating a conclusion based on that. I'm not presenting it as a fact. JMHO.

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
Do you think there are several head coaches of other teams who think, ¨ if only I had KM, I would turn him into a super star. Super Bowl here we come!¨
No. I don’t think anyone views him as the savior of any teams QB. Doesn’t seem to have the confidence to be the leader of men and your franchise QB, the highest paid player on the team, has to have that. I doubt players view him a leader anymore than they viewed Kliff a leader.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The 2023 season will likely be wasted due to a variety of factors. And I assume Kyler fully recovers from the knee.

After that, who knows

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 2023 projections:

Kyler playing in 8 games

2000+ yards passing
150+ rushing yards

11 TDS
7 INTs

(I am entitled to change my projections up or down depending on who becomes the next Cardinals coach)