AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Damn. Behind Carson, Davis was the big back I wanted here

Reactions: PJ1

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Butler's always been overrated since that play.

I mean, as of right now, someone who has started even a single game over the past two years is better than anything we have, but not anywhere near a solution. Butler's also old, for anyone who was complaining about Patrick Peterson.

I don’t agree, Solar, but that is fine. :)

I will say, though, that some players have in fact played well even though they were older than Peterson is now. ;)

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
It won't be better but it will also likely be 33% of the cost.
Will he really? Kevin King just got a $6 million deal with the Packers. You have to imagine Butler is going to command at least that, and Peterson only took $8 million to go to the Vikings. Hell, Butler is the same age and was making $12.5 million a year whereas Pat P. was making $14.5 a year. It's not that dramatic of a difference.

I don’t agree, Solar, but that is fine. :)

I will say, though, that some players have in fact played well even though they were older than Peterson is now. ;)
I don't mind saying some have played well, but it's just frustrating to see the "grass is always greener" mindset some people have here. For some reason, some people think "anyone but Peterson" is going to be an improvement, and I think they're going to be surprised at just how much worse #1 CB play can actually get, especially when picking through the 31+ year olds who are about to fall off the cliff for their position by age.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Will he really? Kevin King just got a $6 million deal with the Packers. You have to imagine Butler is going to command at least that, and Peterson only took $8 million to go to the Vikings. Hell, Butler is the same age and was making $12.5 million a year whereas Pat P. was making $14.5 a year. It's not that dramatic of a difference.

I don't mind saying some have played well, but it's just frustrating to see the "grass is always greener" mindset some people have here. For some reason, some people think "anyone but Peterson" is going to be an improvement, and I think they're going to be surprised at just how much worse #1 CB play can actually get, especially when picking through the 31+ year olds who are about to fall off the cliff for their position by age.
If this is your argument we will just have to wait and see how much the Cardinals sign a CB for. I have felt that the impression the Cardinals have given is that they would not be paying 6 mil for a CB.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
If this is your argument we will just have to wait and see how much the Cardinals sign a CB for. I have felt that the impression the Cardinals have given is that they would not be paying 6 mil for a CB.
Okay, even worse. That doesn't help the situation. We're going to get what we pay for and end up with Gareon Conley, who I was calling in like, December.

We're gonna pay next to the minimum for a vet CB alongside Alford, probably draft Farley who will struggle with back issues and a lack of experience all year, and then Keim will have the shocked Pikachu face when we give up the most yards in NFL history to opposing WRs.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I guess is better playing the rookie right now
Even an UDFA can play at this level

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
that was so weird that he never got another carry in that game. Dude looked like he was shot out of a cannon on that TD.

The coaching staff Does not look very bright at all
Gardeck showed something and was barely used, giving playtime to Fitts and Kennard who were been ineffective
Ward got a huge run against the rams, looked pretty explosive and after that he warmed the bench
If someone less used is hot and in very few opportunities makes plays better let them being outside the field, what a strategy

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The coaching staff Does not look very bright at all
Gardeck showed something and was barely used, giving playtime to Fitts and Kennard who were been ineffective
Ward got a huge run against the rams, looked pretty explosive and after that he warmed the bench

I’ve got to believe the Gardeck of it all was they were worried that with his size, he would be too beaten down to be effective if he played a lot of snaps. Maybe?

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’ve got to believe the Gardeck of it all was they were worried that with his size, he would be too beaten down to be effective if he played a lot of snaps. Maybe?

But ok the size but if he make plays what the reason? Isn't a fashion show
Then is 250lb, just 6'0,is tough

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Leonard Fournette is still unsigned, is a big back who is a good blocker too, can be the guy for the tough yards and in the same time he can be a reliable receiver
Don't know his asking price but should be a good addition
So far it’s been $4 mil.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I’ve been told we need to shut up bc:

chase
Alford
Murphy
Streveler

I don't have stats to back this up, but I think the more carries Chase gets in a game, the less efficient he is. Would love someone to give me a stat on how efficient he is with more than 10 carries versus less. He's a good #2.

Alford hasn't played a down in two years and is 33. He should be thankful he's on an NFL roster.

Murphy is an average slot corner. For the 33rd pick, I expect more

Streveler is a fun novelty item. Not a QB

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I don't have stats to back this up, but I think the more carries Chase gets in a game, the less efficient he is. Would love someone to give me a stat on how efficient he is with more than 10 carries versus less. He's a good #2.

Alford hasn't played a down in two years and is 33. He should be thankful he's on an NFL roster.

Murphy is an average slot corner. For the 33rd pick, I expect more

Streveler is a fun novelty item. Not a QB
(I don’t disagree with anything you say, just telling you to be prepared to be told you’re running around screaming the sky is falling, ragetreeing, and apparently now you’re effeminate and an embarrassment to the ASFN board with other fans)

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
Leonard Fournette is still unsigned, is a big back who is a good blocker too, can be the guy for the tough yards and in the same time he can be a reliable receiver
Don't know his asking price but should be a good addition
I agree. We have signed some tuff maulers on the oline. Would be great to add a big strong and fast rb with good hands.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Not really much, what do u think about him?
I watched him in Jax as their media plays here in Orlando. He dogged it often. He did get motivated once he got to the playoffs with the Bucs. He has all the tools. Can you keep his head in the game? Kind of telling the Bucs aren’t pushing to keep him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson