Welcome to the NFL draft thread April 25-April 27, 2019

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Kyler sounds confident. When asked if he knows where he’s going he said he doesn’t trust what he’s been told until happens. Sounds like he’s been told . . . and one team could do that with complete certainty. I’ll leave rest to your collective intellect.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im going to laugh at all the anti-Murray types if we draft him. See the thing of it is, Im good with either of the draft pick.

I'm going to laugh at ALL the meltdown, both joyous and awful tonight. I for once don't really have a dog in this fight. Very strange for an opinionated cornholio as I'm known and loved/loathed here. But the fallout is going to be hilarious no matter what happens.

and I am REALLY on the edge of my seat here. Have NO CLUE what's about to happen!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I'm going to laugh at ALL the meltdown, both joyous and awful tonight. I for once don't really have a dog in this fight. Very strange for an opinionated ******* as I'm known and loved/loathed here. But the fallout is going to be hilarious no matter what happens.

and I am REALLY on the edge of my seat here. Have NO CLUE what's about to happen!
Ditto. On all things.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Seems like just yesterday we were all (most of us) cheering the move down to 10 to take Rosen.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Im going to laugh at all the anti-Murray types if we draft him. See the thing of it is, Im good with either of the draft pick.
Nah nah man.. it's all about support bro. We're all a family like bullhead said... We're in this together .

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ditto. On all things.

how nuts is it that Ouchie and I literally have no dog in this fight... and have no idea what we think this team is going to do? We are some of the biggest know-it-alls on the entire internet, much less the board and we're stumped silly!

this is fascinating.

HERE WE GO!!!!

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Let’s get this over with, 4 months of arguing should be over in the next 20 minutes. Just hope the team makes the right choice and 2 years from now we aren’t lamenting the 2019 Draft and what coulda been.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I’m on board with Murray - it’s high risk but we have plenty of pucks to build a team after Wilkes cleared the benches - still have top core players pp, CJ, DJ and Fitz

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Me Like.......

You must be registered for see images attach

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
There are some defensive studs there tonight. Hopefully the Cards can get one or two.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Reactions: TRW

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Here's what needs to happen:

Draft Bosa. Raiders draft Murray. We swap, for their top of the 2nd round pick.

This solves several problems. We get our guy. Raiders desperately want Bosa. It's the only way they can get him without selling the farm. They get their guy and don't have to give up any 1sts. We keep Bosa out of the hands of the 49ers and the division. We're willing to do that because we got Murray anyway.

Trade Rosen to the Pats for 32.

We get Murray, and 3 picks between 32 and 36.
Raiders get to replace Mack, and keep all first rounders.
49ers get squat.
Rosen gets a real chance, and the team does him a solid after all he went through last year.

Only way it gets messed up is if somebody frantically trades up for Murray (not too likely). Then we just keep Bosa, which was the plan most of the whole time anyway.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
so minutes and we will know the answer

Gosh ... have no clue what they do but I hope they do the best for the team and we finally in the next decade win a SB ring and looking back to this point and see that we did the right thing.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard